Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Announcement: v1.2 released!

aaaaa.png

This version of Nova Aetas fixes many bugs and inssues players have reported.
It improves leaving from Zendar, adds firearms to shops and firearms skill. Furthermore the Acztaoc Empire is much
stronger now. Their armour and weapon stats are improved twice. The Agonic Order has more troops.
The siege tower bug is fixed in all maps and players can use abilities in all scenes; sieges, looting, defending villages and
sea battles.

About the Turguhn Invasion bug, I hope I was able to fix this.
The Horde will conquer the east at once to prevent issues. New types of armour, weapons, boots have been added.
Nice helmets with plumes and plate armour. Not to forget special, expensive swords with own unique names.
These are extremely powerful. Version 1.2 also brings a huge rebalance. For all armour and helmets the stats are now corresponding with prices.

An interesting addition is the new companion Aeric the Navigator. This is a character from the stories, created by Blackwater.​

Changelog
v1.2
FIXED ISSUES
- Fixed messy messages about kingdom upgraded to new tech level
- Less religious items in merchants inventories
- Sailing to New World from Zendar improved. Upon leaving from harbour,
you will spawn directly at the ocean to prevent annoying returns to Zendar
- Bridge battles no longer result in sea battles
- All glitches removed and fully optimized Vaegir street scenes
- Fixed dialogue where player thanks himself for giving gift to lord
- Lords and their parties will show same names now
- Fixed messy weekly report screen after building personal castle
- Balance: Acztaoc overall armour, hitpoints and weapons stats 2x stronger
- Error: 'Invalid opcode -214748364' fixed
- Fixed own religion in character screen not showing up correctly
- Now able to use swing attack with Bardiches
- New option added to stop technological investment
- Buying slaves now check how much gold you have
- Fixing not being able to visit multiple street scenes in owned towns
- Dungeons can be entered from street now
- Added tournament master for Zendar
- Added more options like 'Add 1 unit of ...' at construction site
- Removed items for levies/recruits to prevent weapon switches all time
- Fixed weekly kingdom budget not showing up upon pressing 'enter'
- Added spawn points for Acztaoc villages (loot & burn scene)
- Muskets appearing in shops now
- Firearms skill is now displayed in character screen
- Fixed lods of Churburg Armour being strange
- Now you can find atleast 2 gathering tools in every town
- Added leg armour to heavy plate armour types
- ? Fixed party disappearing on map at random times (need to be confirmed)?
- Balance: lowered rents gaining from residents with 53%.
- No longer being able to proclaim Calradic Empire multiple times
- You're completely free in chosing name of kingdom after proclaiming Calradic Empire, without any prefix
- Turguhn Horde will conquer east of Calradia at once, to prevent bugs
- Game will check for free room in inventory, before adding colony resources
- Game will check for free room in inventory upon farming, quarrying and woodcutting too
- Fixed messy scene of Ryibelet Castle
- Kartand will never be lost by Turguhns now
- Fixed crash upon entering hall of lord in Senuzgda
- Added female leader titles for female player
- Completely rebalanced armour and helmets to make stats matching their prices

ADDED FEATURES
- 2 types plate armour
- 3 helmets with plume
- Jackboots
- 6 types of brigandines
- New names, armour, weapons and faces for companions
- New companion: Aeric the Navigator

Download:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=281485.msg6705457#msg6705457​

Downloading 1.2 now. Fantastic work Quinitillius, your tremendous efforts have not gone unnoticed and I thank you for them :grin:

Finally started playing, I fell in love with the scenes :grin: changes on starting troops also looks very appropiate :smile:

Did you thought about that guild like thing for Sarranids for the second version ?

OmegaWolfy said:
You made nerfed properties too much haha. now i pay 60k for something that makes as much as a enterprise worth 10k makes

I agree here. While the old rates may have been too high, these seem way too low. But I suppose your goal here is to make properties more of a prestige thing than a business venture.

Shady_Man said:
OmegaWolfy said:
You made nerfed properties too much haha. now i pay 60k for something that makes as much as a enterprise worth 10k makes

I agree here. While the old rates may have been too high, these seem way too low. But I suppose your goal here is to make properties more of a prestige thing than a business venture.
I still feel it isn't even worth it even for the prestige. It doesn't even make 1% of its worth per week :/

Thank you for the big update. A lot of good changes I see. :smile: The siege tower bug was the most crucial for me, as I had to wait 30 days to starve the enemy, at which point they had reinforcements refilling their food chambers. xD god that was such a face-palm time. Good thing you nerfed the resident rents as well.

5% profit from residents is the golden rumber I think. It's the same as you get from Town Meyor Enteprises (the guy who stands in town). 5% profit is also the same as Perisno's investment module uses (the lady in the unique tavern). Even A Clash of King's 1.4's Iron bank of Bravos also have a 5% profit on investments.

I may have missed it, but did you fix the exiled nobles who came you the capital uninvited and took gold from the player before he could accept them?

i have a question about the new version: Have you fixed the stats for player kingdom troops yet? 0 proficiency in crossbows with sharshooters is a bit idiotic, so to speak.
Also, could you make a changelog, if this is not too much trouble?

Kjertesvein said:
Thank you for the big update. A lot of good changes I see. :smile: The siege tower bug was the most crucial for me, as I had to wait 30 days to starve the enemy, at which point they had reinforcements refilling their food chambers. xD god that was such a face-palm time. Good thing you nerfed the resident rents as well.

5% profit from residents is the golden rumber I think. It's the same as you get from Town Meyor Enteprises (the guy who stands in town). 5% profit is also the same as Perisno's investment module uses (the lady in the unique tavern). Even A Clash of King's 1.4's Iron bank of Bravos also have a 5% profit on investments.

I may have missed it, but did you fix the exiled nobles who came you the capital uninvited and took gold from the player before he could accept them?
Yes please :smile:

First thank Quintillius this great mod, it's amazing.

And the second is a bug report, to try to end the contract mercenary Swadia I get this.

314bgxg.png

2mcxd1f.png

At the end of the contract, I become king ...

PD: Version 1.2

Back
Top Bottom