Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

You can do nothing about my heresy, I have Ctrl + F4 superweapon.
Hang 'em high

For you guys, a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page is added ingame:
yH3sNayl.jpg

hey, i know you, you made the 1805 europe mod for the original mount & blade? right? i loved that mod
Hey, welcome to Nova Aetas. It's indeed true. I am the Developer of E1805 vII for original M&B.

Quintillius said:
You can do nothing about my heresy, I have Ctrl + F4 superweapon.
Hang 'em high

For you guys, a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page is added ingame:
yH3sNayl.jpg

hey, i know you, you made the 1805 europe mod for the original mount & blade? right? i loved that mod
Hey, welcome to Nova Aetas. It's indeed true. I am the Developer of E1805 vII for original M&B.

E1805 was my 2nd fav mod for mb, this mod looks great too, can't wait! When is it released again? Moddb said today

Btw, I have a suggestion in which I think could be possible since your really great at this new stuff, but you should make a little option box like this:

Set party food consumption:
Little- Less food is eaten by party, but overall profeciency is decreased by 10 %
Normal- Food is eaten normally , proficiency is normal.
Abundant- Food is depleted more then normal, proficiency of party is increased by 10 %

Something like that, I think it's a good idea.

Set party food consumption:
Little- Less food is eaten by party, but overall profeciency is decreased by 10 %
Normal- Food is eaten normally , proficiency is normal.
Abundant- Food is depleted more then normal, proficiency of party is increased by 10 %a
That's a nice idea to preserve for v2.0.

Captured Joe said:
What about updating Europe1805V2 with those features after completing the first versions of this thing?
Also making the French Empire a steamrolling super-faction plox.
This 'thing' has priority, many players agree:

G1nl5X7.png

Captured Joe said:
I doubt it'll be released in 2-3 hours, because in Dutch time it'll be midnight by then.
Ehrrr let's say within 24 hours from now.

Update: Restore the Calradic Capital

* You can restore the capital of the Calradic Empire
* You can visit the ruins
* After restoration; enjoy the marble wonders

Ruins:
dKAgsgsl.jpg

u3mrUmpl.jpg

lhT0831l.jpg

LXoHQAxl.jpg

O5CR0Cll.jpg

sHFAhfBl.jpg

eqj4FOFl.jpg

nWRhnN2l.jpg

tURzTF7l.jpg

After restoration:
rv3RCThl.jpg

HREzmCUl.jpg

zlov23vl.jpg

W0UIk4Tl.jpg

lA2T0rRl.jpg

pSkk0LCl.jpg

YiiqAMbl.jpg

Ox4Xxj1l.jpg

5ZvkLYsl.jpg

cisti said:
Because of my timezone and I said I will release it tomorrow during the evening (current time in Holland: 22:5:cool:.

Gimokes said:
Because of my timezone and I said I will release it tomorrow during the evening (current time in Holland: 22:5:cool:.
in my timezone is 18:27. so you will release the mod tomorrow?

He said within the next 24 hours so either you can check the moddb page every hour or check back in 24 hours.

For every person who demands it to be released, it should be pushed back a week. Seriously, it'll be out when it's out. Let Quintillius do things on his own time, not yours.

Back
Top Bottom