Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.7%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 52.0%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 128 28.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

delavaskez

Sergeant at Arms
Quintillius said:
Update: Start your own farm

"So, you guys think I've stopped adding new features? Well I have a little surprise for you then."

- Build a farm on world map, location is your choice
- Buy seeds at the market and plant them
- 4 fields at your disposal, each covering 30-40 wheat crops
- Harvest crops with a sickle and sell grain on the market for profits

-snip-

I..... OMGGGG, I'll BE FARMER! <3 :grin:.
I love this feature, srsly! :grin: I hope there are more like this feature.

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Well harvesting crops as farmer, cutting wood as woodcutter, quarrying stone as miner gives you Prestige Points. These are required to increase in class. You start as freeman. So if you ever want to hold a noble title, thou shalt work hard!

NapoleonIII said:
cisti said:
when it comes out?
Tomorrow
Confirmed

[OSP] Tavern Animation Pack, created by Slawomir of Aaarrghh added to mod:

TnV26uVl.jpg

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Time to add restrictions to items then.  :mrgreen:

If you don't increase in class, you will face difficulties when trying to talk with a lord. Money might be a solution, but you better can do your job.

zincra

Squire
This farm idea is good, maybe in future you expand it and add more wayz like. Builing your estate. Build animal pen for rising animals, skin them and tan the skin and smoke or salt the meat. Dig Bond and rise fishes or something just some ideas. But for now Farming is eneough and its realy good feature.

Tybalt_

I mean, there are so many things to do I'm a little bit worried about the invasion and Colonisation. When are the invasion coming, when will the lords start colonising? I'm abit afraid that if they happen to fast I will be stuck in the other things and lose out on the other. Great nonetheless, can't wait to wake up in the morning and play this!

shadowarcher

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNW
Tybalt_ said:
I mean, there are so many things to do I'm a little bit worried about the invasion and Colonisation. When are the invasion coming, when will the lords start colonising? I'm abit afraid that if they happen to fast I will be stuck in the other things and lose out on the other. Great nonetheless, can't wait to wake up in the morning and play this!
The invasion won't happen until at least 70 days have passed, but that was from my playthrough with the buggy version so Quintillius may have changed it. As for colonization, that won't happen until the very late stages of the mod (we're talking when the surviving nations have a tech level of at least 4, and it takes bloody ages just to reach tech level 2) so don't worry about missing out.

askmax

Veteran
WB
Quintillius said:
Oh, but that's not restricted. You can build your own castle

...if you have the money  :twisted:.
You are just making us wait because you love to make us suffer dontcha?

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Volkonski said:
The invasion won't happen until at least 70 days have passed, but that was from my playthrough with the buggy version so Quintillius may have changed it. As for colonization, that won't happen until the very late stages of the mod (we're talking when the surviving nations have a tech level of at least 4, and it takes bloody ages just to reach tech level 2) so don't worry about missing out.
It's true about the invasion. It will begin when 10 weeks have passed. For the colonization, you can do this immediately. AI lords will have a weekly chance of 5% to claim an island, beginning from day 1.

zincra said:
This farm idea is good, maybe in future you expand it and add more wayz like. Builing your estate. Build animal pen for rising animals, skin them and tan the skin and smoke or salt the meat. Dig Bond and rise fishes or something just some ideas. But for now Farming is eneough and its realy good feature.
Sure! I love this kind of feedback  :razz:.

+Varsung+ said:
I'll just lead my army and take Zendar!
Good luck fighting those overpowered Zendarians and their Doge.

You are just making us wait because you love to make us suffer dontcha?
Indeed  :grin:.

djogloc02 said:
Ctrl + H and we shall rule the world with a faction with no classes.
Burn the heretic!

djogloc02

Sergeant Knight
Quintillius said:
Volkonski said:
It's true about the invasion. It will begin when 10 weeks have passed. For the colonization, you can do this immediately. AI lords will have a weekly chance of 5% to claim an island, beginning from day 1.

djogloc02 said:
Ctrl + H and we shall rule the world with a faction with no classes.
Burn the heretic!

That's good about 10 weeks, I don't play 2 years in Warband, but I play more than 10 weeks.
You can do nothing about my heresy, I have Ctrl + F4 superweapon.

Top Bottom