Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ClearlyInvisible said:
Too be completely frank here, even if Quinny's scenes and models are of the same caliber as Docm's... he's still done an absurd amount in an extremely small amount of time. For God' sake he's done this quicker than the Crusader team's been able to hash out, and they're only going to have multiplayer in the first release.

And the good thing is he has some good experience from the europe 1805 mods which i really enjoyed

masterborn12 said:
And the good thing is he has some good experience from the europe 1805 mods which i really enjoyed
You'll love this mod then, it's pretty much Europe 1805 II but vastly improved. I've enjoyed playing thanks to the in depth and extensive kingdom management system (taxes, tech levels, kingdom stability etc), and I'm playing the buggy beta mind so it will be even better when you guys get to play it.

At  start majors of mods go in top ten. It is in duration that we will see if people like it.
A Clash of King is first since ... wow I don't remember.

Update: Start your own farm

"So, you guys think I've stopped adding new features? Well I have a little surprise for you then."

- Build a farm on world map, location is your choice
- Buy seeds at the market and plant them
- 4 fields at your disposal, each covering 30-40 wheat crops
- Harvest crops with a sickle and sell grain on the market for profits

kacvhWHl.jpg

u58Ey78l.jpg

YgTP7r2l.jpg

Lfl2BUTl.jpg

sCIYodtl.jpg

aYG1iffl.jpg

xRviZTNl.jpg

z8bedpvl.jpg