Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Face textures are still extremely low quality. It's easy enough to replace those with the stock ones from Warband, thankfully.

Oh, and I should also remind you to include reduce_texture_loader_memory_usage = 1 in the module.ini in the next update you release. Noticeable improvement to initial load times / stability after I added this in.

Update download link

e6062ad786.png

Quint - moddb link is not working again. I can click on all the other versions but not 5.0 . Could you please look after it?  :ohdear:
( I have the steam - version, but I like modifying the values of some items via Morgh's and that kinda requires some files ...)

DerDingsreturnsnochmal said:
Quint - moddb link is not working again. I can click on all the other versions but not 5.0 . Could you please look after it?  :ohdear:
( I have the steam - version, but I like modifying the values of some items via Morgh's and that kinda requires some files ...)

You can modify using the steam version and Morgh's. Simply path to SteamApps, then workshop, then 409*** (I think), then to 44********. You'll have to look at those folders to find the precise numbers, but it works. You just have to be careful about editing some items, since Morgh's doesn't always follow syntax, specifically with items.

The numbers are the AppID of Mount and Blade: Warband and the mod on the workshop, respectively. You can find both by looking at the store page, which yields 48700 (I shamefully have this memorized), and then the workshop page of the mod.

I like the fact that the Saracens use alot of spears this is pretty accurate and I give you credit Ser. I do feel however that they should have a skirmisher tree as well as desert warrior and indo-european cultures used javelins  rather heavily as well.

"- AI sea travel bugs fixed"

Welp, time to reinstall Warband, Nova Aetas just officially reached perfection.  :party:

This is such a great mod and my favorite one for the moment. There is only one thing I miss in this mod from playing Floris mod earlier. I wish it would be possible to see how many kills my companions have done. In Floris you get that information after every battle and also the total in the conversation window. Im not a modder, so I have no idea if it's even possible to put that in this mod, but it would be great if it was. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom