Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

80-90% of the time the captured lord was recognized by the game as a "third-party" enemy. He fought against the guards, but me as well and I had to bash him over to get out of the town which resulted in: "... unfortunately <insert lord> was wounded and had to be left behind". - But I just realized we're getting away from the topic here, so maybe we should quit this conversation here.  :arrow:

Guys please be so kind to forgive me for being inactive for a few weeks. It's a very busy period for me now. Exams... traineeships and more. I'll become more active after my examns next week.

i remember reading somewhere that there will be a weapon crafting system like bannerlord is it true? and will it be in the next update 4.0? and can you give me rough estimate of when you will release the update?
and most importantly goodluck with your exams  :grin:

Bannerlord is predicted to release some time between Q3 and Q4 this year; does that mean development for Nova Aetas will cease with 4.0? Or be reforged in the flames of the new M&B engine?

No f-ing predictions anymore please! Capt Lust just said that they want the game in their players hands within the end of the year. Not a single word about Q3, just about Q4. Its not even sure if we will get a modable version.

I cannot believe I didn't try Nova Aetas before, the mod is full of things to be done and fun to be had! So I'd like to share my suggestions of what I've found so far that could be improved to provide even more immersion ingame!

- Better muzzle flash/sounds for firearms.

Although the ones already in place are good, I've seen some cool ones in Warsword Conquest and at Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth, perhaps they might be open to help/share their resources with you.

- Better textures for firearms.

I love the models, something different from the ones I always find in mods, but they could use some reworking to look even better.

- A little improvement on animations.

While they're something fresh as I've only seen ones like that in Sands Of Faith which I recently tryied aswell, they get clunky sometimes (walking is bugged and looks like you're running in a slideshow but at walking speed) and it breaks immersion, like the odd position when holding weapons/firearms in horseback at full speed.

I hope you take my suggestion in a good light as I'm loving the mod! and that's why I want it to get even better, thanks for the effort you've put into your project.  :grin:

Fran-Krsto said:
Ambrush said:
...and it breaks immersion, like the odd position when holding weapons/firearms in horseback at full speed.

To me sometimes it looks like its intended to be a sword/weapon hitting the horses butt so it moves faster.  :lol:
Until your wheellock goes off and you shoot the horse in a leg and crash unto the ground at full speed  :lol:

Thats becouse it is. Thats how they did held it back in the days, I am not sure about the hitting on the ass thing.
It does look odd though, espacilly since its not only with swords.

Back
Top Bottom