Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

  • Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

    Votes: 89 19.7%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

    Votes: 235 52.0%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

    Votes: 128 28.3%

  • Total voters
    452

Currently viewing this thread:

joejccva71

Recruit
Quintillius said:
What's your current day?

I can't remember but I reinstalled the mod and it fixed it somehow.  By the way, you have created a true masterpiece.  In my opinion your mod is the best one out there and it blows away Prophecy of Pendor.  The only thing is that I want to become a vassal of the Rhodoks King but I think he requires 2000 prestige?

I'm only at 350 and it feels like a huge grind to get to 2000 prestige.  How do you get lots of prestige??
 

Gilboard

Recruit
joejccva71 said:
Quintillius said:
What's your current day?

I can't remember but I reinstalled the mod and it fixed it somehow.  By the way, you have created a true masterpiece.  In my opinion your mod is the best one out there and it blows away Prophecy of Pendor.  The only thing is that I want to become a vassal of the Rhodoks King but I think he requires 2000 prestige?

I'm only at 350 and it feels like a huge grind to get to 2000 prestige.  How do you get lots of prestige??

Join a guild and earn 200 presitige everytime they upgrade the hall, if you want to speed up the process invest in them, you could also cut the wood and stones for the aqueduct and you should get another 300 points.
 

joejccva71

Recruit
Excellent, thanks guys.  I was seriously blown away at the features and options in this mod.  I watched a video of it a few weeks ago and I thought it was just scenes and textures but it wasn't until I dug deeper and read the features in full that I was like wow.

I like how this mod provides a good challenge but isn't incredibly hardcore like PoP to the point of getting a bit annoying and tedious.  Not to mention the amount if options and features this has is pretty amazing.
 

joejccva71

Recruit
Quintillius said:
Constructing buildings in villages and towns is a faster way to earn prestige.

Quintillius how do you construct buildings in villages or towns?  I don't have that option.  Do I need to become a vassal first and build in my own village that gets awarded to me as a fief?

Sorry i'm confused on how you build.  I can construct a castle but i'm not ready for that yet.
 

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
got a message from the Pope asking for me to speak with him whilst I was enlisted in King Cedrus's army. So I unenlisted and went to go speak with him, and nothing seems to be happening. It's just like talking with another lord.
 

unluckySOB

Regular
Retrying this mod for the first time in a while. It was fun back then and I can't wait to try it again. Will this work for the latest update or do i have to try to dial back to 1.158?
 

JoshMaxii

Recruit
I've encountered a bug in which I was enlisted within the party of a Rhodok Lord (I believe it was lord Matheaus)

It started when the lord was defeated in battle and I was taken prisoner.  Instead of having my equipment taken away upon defeat like it normally does, I retained it and recieved a new set upon joining back up with him about 4 days later.

Upon doing so however, I was not automatically inducted back into his party, instead being forced to enlist once again.  A day later, the Swadians attacked Veluca, where my lord and I were stationed.  When the battle finally commenced however, I give a blank screen with a description of the Swadian lords attacking the walls as is the norm with a pre seige battle screen.


There's no option to go into battle.  At all.  As a matter of fact, there are no options in general.  This is kinda game breaking.  Perhaps I encountered one or two bugs consecutively that resulted in this, but it is impossible for me to know at the moment.

 

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Thanks for report, Josh. But please post bugs in appropriate topic.

@Livermore
v4.0 comes with new scenes for Mithridian capital, crafting feature, field cannons, improved town construction/recruitment and many bug fixes and other improvements. Check videos and images here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas.
 

Livermore

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Quintillius said:
Thanks for report, Josh. But please post bugs in appropriate topic.

@Livermore
v4.0 comes with new scenes for Mithridian capital, crafting feature, field cannons, improved town construction/recruitment and many bug fixes and other improvements. Check videos and images here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas.

Saw it, Lords can have those cannoners and use cannons or only you?
 

JoshMaxii

Recruit
Quintillius said:
Thanks for report, Josh. But please post bugs in appropriate topic.

Crap, I could have sworn I was posting in the Bugs section.  Serves me right for doing it late at night ^^;
 

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
Livermore said:
Quintillius said:
Thanks for report, Josh. But please post bugs in appropriate topic.

@Livermore
v4.0 comes with new scenes for Mithridian capital, crafting feature, field cannons, improved town construction/recruitment and many bug fixes and other improvements. Check videos and images here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas.

Saw it, Lords can have those cannoners and use cannons or only you?
Both.  :razz:
 

Livermore

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Quintillius when i select a troop called trade convoy guard it crashes with a box saying "Coulnd't find 522 skeleton blah blah" and i can't click on it so i must restart my laptop, what i can do.
 

Quintillius

Master Knight
WB
You don't need to restart your computer. Just ALT+TAB out of the game and quit the skeleton box.
Thanks for report. I'll add it to the list of bugs.
 

Livermore

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Quintillius said:
You don't need to restart your computer. Just ALT+TAB out of the game and quit the skeleton box.
Thanks for report. I'll add it to the list of bugs.

I noticed it's not only on that troop, even when i select my character on troops screen.
 
Top Bottom