Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

What the actuall f*ck?! Are you trying to play with my feelings? Bannerlord will look like a pile of Dog shiat if you continue like that! Stop it!

Hehe. Thanks for all replies.  :smile:

hirtol said:
Will this type of construction menu also come to the colonies?
It looks amazing nevertheless, love the medieval 2 type construction.
The colonies already have a nice construction menu with larger images. I'd rather keep this for towns. I might add 'em for castles and villages too.

Did you guys notice the recruitment tab? I'll try to add troop cards as well. Also if someone has a good proposal for buildings, let me know!

Quintillius said:
Hehe. Thanks for all replies.  :smile:

hirtol said:
Will this type of construction menu also come to the colonies?
It looks amazing nevertheless, love the medieval 2 type construction.
The colonies already have a nice construction menu with larger images. I'd rather keep this for towns. I might add 'em for castles and villages too.

Did you guys notice the recruitment tab? I'll try to add troop cards as well. Also if someone has a good proposal for buildings, let me know!

For the construction menu maybe you could add upgrades for the "castle" (when you go to cities the "go to the castle" option). You could have them start out in the medieval era and have different scenes for the upgrades which takes them through different eras possibly even with various qualities per era? I suppose you could add options for the arena as well? That might be a bit too much to add but it would be awesome if it were able to be done! :grin:

Ambitious and absolutely fantastic. I don't know if this is the right thread to just say "Thank you" but it took some serious passion to craft this mod and I'm very impressed. Of course a project this large is going to have several bugs to iron out, so for now I wait with baited breath. This game continues to compel me after all these years and it's thanks to incredibly talented modders such as yourself. Keep up the great work

HolyAvenger11 said:
thlk said:
I fixed. Lol
All i needed to do: Uninstall all my Microsoft Visual C++ (2005.. 2010.. 2013..) and install only one.

Thanks Quintillius for listening. xD

I have the same problem as the guy I quoted above, I hit the Runtime Error either at loading Settings Data or at best once I press the New Game option T.T" I somewhat tried his solution but since it wasn't that specific, it didn't work (do I leave the latest one installed or uninstall them all and find the latest one online?).

My system isn't bad though, I have 16 GB of usable memory, above average video card (NVidia GTX 960M), though kind of a sub-par screen. Though to put it in perspective, I can play Witcher 3, TW:Rome II, GTA V, etc. on High settings with no problem.

Some additional info, I downloaded the mod from nexus, the latest one added on there. Also, I can run almost all other WB mods (exception being Sands of Faith which also goes 'Runtime Error' but around 20 minutes in).

Guys, hope there'd be an answer to my problem D: Wanted to give this mod a try and from what I'm reading it'd be very enjoyable.
Long story short of it, I can't get past either the first load screen due to 'Runtime Error' assoc. with C++.
I've tried reinstalling Warband, the mod itself (from nexusmods, and it's in the appropriate folder), and even the one I quoted above, wherein I only have the 2015 C++ for 64x computers installed. Yet even after all those, it didn't help one bit, so yeah, need some aid on this one T.T"

My comp specs + others in my spoiler quote above :smile:

Thanks for all lovely feedback!  :grin: Such comments are the way to motivate me to continue and even work harder.

@HolyAvenger
This error is something that only you can solve. Try this link https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=217596.0.
Perhaps installing c++ 2010 version solves the problem. Warband is an old game after all.

Epicrules said:
Be careful, that "fix" can make some games not launch at all and has a tendency to bluescreen you if you run out of memory. Revert it if you run into trouble.
Thx Ill keep that in mind. Can you suggest an alternative fix tho?

hello
First i'm sorry for my english.

I have a little problem!
I dont know how to put money in my royal treasure.
i speak with my chancelier but i have any option.

thanks for your reponses

thanks but i cant hire any tax assessor because i cant put gold in my royal treasure.
Maybe he is in he town but i dont find him!

Hi.  I just tried this mod out and there is a crash when viewing Reports/Kingdom Report.  Does anyone else get a crash to desktop when you do this?

It could be that I don't have my own kingdom yet?  I just started and was just checking out the features in the mod.

Quintillius said:
Ouch, do you keep getting crashed?

So I tested it again and when I click Reports / Kingdom Reports and then go into Faction Troop Trees I get a crash.

"RGL Error - Incorrect skeleton type for anim 552 at creation."

Back
Top Bottom