Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Please please please!!! add in a feature to add money to TOWNS as well as kingdoms.. my one TOWN is broke but my kingdom is filthy rich.

(also for some reason my drawing tables for villages are not working? DO I have to have exactly the right materials on me?)

Overall. 10/10. Loving the mod so far. By far the most fun I've had with a warband mod.

Epicrules said:
It's because Quint linked directly to the downloads on Moddb's servers instead of the download section on his mod's Moddb page.
So we cannot download this mod until that is fixed?

Nevermind, I fixed it. You just have to log in on Nexus and use that.

Now it says to install 1.3 first, then 1.4 after. How exactly do I install 1.4 on top of 1.3?

carlover177 said:
Nevermind, I fixed it. You just have to log in on Nexus and use that.

Now it says to install 1.3 first, then 1.4 after. How exactly do I install 1.4 on top of 1.3?

Unzip and simply copy them in your Nova Aetas folder inside your Warband/Modules

Unbelievable mod, been playing it for almost 60 hours now and still having a great time! And even tho the poll for 1.5 is right now going for the colonizing part, ( which i also love ) I hope u will still include holy stuff for it! would be cool but hey maybe the patch after that then :smile:

hi Quintillius,

Thank you for creating the mod.

I have been playing V1.4 for a few days now.  A few new bugs to report.

Entering castle hall causes CTDs.  I have encounted this at least two that do that. It is particularly annoying when it happens when you take a castle and the game asks you to kill the remaining forces inside the great hall. I suspect there would be others.  To avoid the crash I found I have to retreat from the battle while my troop are screaming with joy of victory at the end of the main battle and then re-enter the castle, but not the castle hall. If I enter the hall - CTD.

during a multistage battle I had a screen full of red line messages - "error on code 1747 invalid kind 3434 line". this does not happen every battle.

frequency and intensity of plague needs to be reduced. my town population stays in negative as plagues kill people faster than they come.

frequency of religious drops needs to be reduced. 

Theft from town treasury needs to be less severe.  I lose hundreds of thousands in one go.  Can't save enough to any major projects.

I would suggest making random disaster feature less drastic. I have been playing the mod for a while and I am yet to succeed in building a prosperous town.  I find this rather frustrating!

Title naming works in Swadia.  With Agonic Order it is an absolute mayhem.  Have not tried other kingdoms.

The mod is GREAT! But please, please, please spend some time checking for possible mistakes created when addicting scripts! These simple mistakes create bugs which destroy the enjoyment of the game and thus your whole effort in creating the mod.

King David said:
hi Quintillius,

Thank you for creating the mod.

I have been playing V1.4 for a few days now.  A few new bugs to report.

Entering castle hall causes CTDs.  I have encounted this at least two that do that. It is particularly annoying when it happens when you take a castle and the game asks you to kill the remaining forces inside the great hall. I suspect there would be others.  To avoid the crash I found I have to retreat from the battle while my troop are screaming with joy of victory at the end of the main battle and then re-enter the castle, but not the castle hall. If I enter the hall - CTD.

during a multistage battle I had a screen full of red line messages - "error on code 1747 invalid kind 3434 line". this does not happen every battle.

frequency and intensity of plague needs to be reduced. my town population stays in negative as plagues kill people faster than they come.

frequency of religious drops needs to be reduced. 

Theft from town treasury needs to be less severe.  I lose hundreds of thousands in one go.  Can't save enough to any major projects.

I would suggest making random disaster feature less drastic. I have been playing the mod for a while and I am yet to succeed in building a prosperous town.  I find this rather frustrating!

Title naming works in Swadia.  With Agonic Order it is an absolute mayhem.  Have not tried other kingdoms.

The mod is GREAT! But please, please, please spend some time checking for possible mistakes created when addicting scripts! These simple mistakes create bugs which destroy the enjoyment of the game and thus your whole effort in creating the mod.

Protip: Use the bug report forum and the suggestion forum. I'm 99% sure that if Quintillius see's these in the wrong parts he just ignores them.

Wow, this mod got me back into native single player. Great work you have here.

YourStepDad said:
Pineapple_ said:
Wow, this mod got me back into native single player. Great work you have here.

It's technically not native, though.

Maybe because it still uses the same general factions and game map? :smile: Personal preference on what you want to call the extent that the module modifies, I guess.

Anyways, looking forward to 1.5 Quintillius!!

This looks brilliant so far, the only bugs came when I installed the wrong version 1.2 and 1.4 instead of 1.3 and 1.4.

edit: crashes on entering various throne-rooms.

Quint, will we get an option to visit the villages on the islands off to the west? Y'know the ones you can claim for yourself. Currently, it's not possible to actually visit the towns, just claim and manage them. Will we get an option to actually visit them?

Currently launching an expedition of over a hundred men to visit those isles - so epic. Really well done, Quint. Good job!

Varus! Varus! Don' t you dare to give the emperor back his legions! :evil:

:grin:
No really Quinctillius: I love your mod - and I hate it. Because: I just can' t get it really running.

Here are the problems I remember for now:  - visiting religious buildings, fighting sea battles, fighting tournaments in Zendar, doing the bandit quest for the village elder and since 1.3 or 1.4 also entering Drachenburg -> all these things in general cause the game to crash.
The settings are already on a absolute minimum
often the game also lags and crashes when I' m fighting or changing the menu

Can you help me?

Oh and for the future of this mod: the Turguhn invasion is a complete invasion fail, because once they entered calradia, they lose - hm - I' d say 93 %  of their battles and get kicked out again. Maybe you should make them a bigger threat ( or however this is written) and let maybe 20 weeks pass before they' re invading.

Oh and: one question: how does losing colonies work? Can I influence this except from building fortifications, or is there any possibility to keep colonies forever?

More things I' ve noticed: can' t walk threw towns, except from Rivacheg without causing the game to "hang", so I have to exit it with the task manager. And: can' t load while being in game. I can load when I' ve just started, but if I try to quit a game and then load again: crash

should have told this earlier: the crashes are: game simply stops working (" hang")
                                                                        loading shadow textures failed
                                                                        runtime error

Great mod but can you tell us what new things or bug fixes are you working on 1.6 so i can be more exiting?
another question its me or in loading game its very slow?

Back
Top Bottom