[Main Thread] Hearts of Oak ("The Corsicans") - NY volunteer militia regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

InGameName: TacticalLion

PFPlayStyle: First up i mostly join a faction, and i love having those all out fort wars they are just great fun.

PreviousReg's: I have been in 3 NW Regiments, they were all great but they have disbanded.

SteamName: TacticalLion

BadThing:Im in Australia so my ping is bad.. i hope this is not a make or break thing but, i know its hard having someone with an awful ping to fight with. But i absolutely love the mod.

Hi Lion,

Let's give it a try. Start as recruit of the 1st Company. Welcome on board!

(you will find the tags in the second post of the thread).

Drop by our TS whenever you can, we would like to talk with you.

Thanks jarl!

We welcome the 95th of NW as our 5th Company.

It is getting freaking crowded in here...

I am glad. We can talk about some collaboration, you guys are quite active in the server.

Safter, the French company was around much earlier than your clan. Please do not spam our thread.

Good work today. We had to organize over 80 morons...I mean random people...and we did very well. It was very good work from all of you, specially Death and Smyky. Hyper was pretty good at accomplishing the in game objectives, which are crucial after all.

There might be an event every week, so we will get good practice and hopefully reduce the frustration involved in organizing it.

More news, MadManYo will take over the 1st Company with his men from the Zulu mod. People in the first are moved to the second (those still active) and the rest to reserves.

Hey there, I'm very interested in joining up. I have around 960 hours in Warband and used to play exclusively native, so you can be assured of good skill in combat. I play regularly on the EU server and, as you stated in the OP, am often frustrated by the lack of skill faction members show. I've never tried a persistent group on PF yet, so this should give me a good feeling of what it's like. I usually try to get leadership of the Colonist faction, proceeded by organised outlaw and native hunts. I try to stay out of military wars usually, but won't back down from it when given orders, obviously.

I hope you guys'll consider letting me in, as I'm very eager to.

Hi Elduar!

Of course you are welcome. However, the main focus for now of the regiment is to participate in the weekly (and soon biweekly) events, so I wouldn't want you to be disappointed if you don't see us in game all the time. For now, you will be in the Forlorn Hopes until we get to know you better. Tag is HO_Forlorn_Hopes_Elduar. Might not be very RP inducing but it doesn't need to last long.

PS -Btw, you may consider joining the ottoman side in the event. Good time to get to know us.

Sure, get any uniform that makes sense. Need to create a thread like the other companies.

Since a few men of my company have left to join the new scout company which Dolph discussed with you,
We are short of men. I would really appreciate if you could have some volunteers from the forlorn hope to join the militia.I am ask recruiting as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom