NWT4I.jpg
6syUB.jpg
bHMWT.jpg

And bugs  :sad:
o5IeS.jpg
MfenZ.jpg
xG3-Y.jpg
XaGv8.jpg
And It crashed with an error something like start with "Too many ..." I couldnt read it because It was on background so I have to ctrl+alt+del

The artwork is really beautiful too, change's the mods feeling a lot.

Edit:
jacobhinds said:
Trarco said:
thanks for the effort  :grin:

Does the mod works with version 1.158?

You might get a crash or red text if you try to enter naval battles with anything before 1.165. It uses code that was only recently implemented.

Oh is that why I get this tavern glitch where I just spawn in the forest with the tavern people standing somewhere random?

jacobhinds said:
Trarco said:
thanks for the effort  :grin:

Does the mod works with version 1.158?

You might get a crash or red text if you try to enter naval battles with anything before 1.165. It uses code that was only recently implemented.

Ok thanks for the information  :wink:

@Mosin : No , I have same thing too
Bloc said:
o5IeS.jpg
MfenZ.jpg
xG3-Y.jpg
XaGv8.jpg
And It crashed with an error something like start with "Too many ..." I couldnt read it because It was on background so I have to ctrl+alt+del

And even the world map is heavily lagging.This is a huge problem for many players I guess

Bloc said:
ScreenShots!
NWT4I.jpg
6syUB.jpg
bHMWT.jpg

o5IeS.jpg
MfenZ.jpg
xG3-Y.jpg
XaGv8.jpg

Same Bugs and Lag on world map too, with Warband 1.165, it seems too that troop don't follow orders. The mod looking great !

hello. I have download the mod, but i have a strange bug. i am the father in law of one of the lord in one of the faction. (so much one of ^^)

i have also the same bug that the other exepte for the troop. But the mod was awesome and very cool. 

empeureurraf said:
hello. I have download the mod, but i have a strange bug. i am the father in law of one of the lord in one of the faction. (so much one of ^^)

i have also the same bug that the other exepte for the troop. But the mod was awesome and very cool.
Yes, I was the Father-in-law of Queen manly-shoulders.

Don't follow orders? It worked fine for me.

I told them follow it was working but then i ordered them to hold and it was not working, i'm going to test that now deeper.

Edit: Is it normal that your troops always follow you ? Other orders seems to work fine but troops always follow you once you asked them to follow, the orders working same time togethers.

I had some weird bug starting another game in Ishtar, after the assassin (with crazy hit damages) i'm in the country and the only person here is my twin.

Back
Top Bottom