Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, you can also try the campaign mode but you need to "copy game_variables.txt from the native folder into the sayazn one". Mind you, the campaign is nowhere near a complete state, some scenes (like the gashajin castles) are incomplete and unmaneuverable, some troops have wonky stats, and I am sure that there are tons of incomplete and unimplemented features. If you want to test it out give it a shot though, it's pretty amazing.

Just played this mod, really good, really excited for single player campaign :smile: all I would say is to sort out the formations as AI tends to not follow commands like advance 10 paces, form 3 rows etc. and that's it really :smile: can't wait for the full release!

Official checklist:

cpX5W.png

I'm so glad that this mod is still being worked on. I got really excited when I found it and it's definitely number 1 on my waiting list. Well, I made an account just to say it, after a very long time of browsing the forum and checking this topic daily, so there's that. :smile: Thank you for your work. I'm also very interested how are airships going to work. It's kind of a big thing and definitely something to be excited about.  :smile:

This mod looks amazing and I'm really excited for release, I wish you the best of luck in getting things done  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom