MAIN STORY LINE Atli's Cave Bug (Why does it say Odin's Cave?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucifer

Recruit
Many players having this same problem in a google search: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=warband+odin%27s+cave

After entering Odin's Cave (isn't it suppose to be Alti's Cave?) I cleared the cave and walked around for a bit hoping I will find Bodo's letter. But nothing happens, no dialogue after I killed everyone. I tabbed out of the cave and now I can't enter Odin's cave for Bodo's letter anymore.

When will patches and updates come out? And once patched, do I have to start a new game?

Quest info:
Wyhui7E.jpg

Options once clicking on Odin's Cave:
eQxqwg5.jpg

Mission still tells me to go to Odins cave and find the letter. I tabbed out by accident (wanted to answer someone on Steam) and now its been a week that I am waiting for a fix. I think there were 3 or 4 posts about the odins cave bug and in everyone there was someone having the same trouble reentering the cave. At this point  Iam getting a little bit pissed because the game was playable untill this point, with a few texture bugs here and there, but it was bearable. So for Thors sake please just fix this ****ing **** so i can go on raiding! :evil:

Bloody said:
Mission still tells me to go to Odins cave and find the letter. I tabbed out by accident (wanted to answer someone on Steam) and now its been a week that I am waiting for a fix. I think there were 3 or 4 posts about the odins cave bug and in everyone there was someone having the same trouble reentering the cave. At this point  Iam getting a little bit pissed because the game was playable untill this point, with a few texture bugs here and there, but it was bearable. So for Thors sake please just fix this ******** **** so i can go on raiding! :evil:

In all our testing this code is working well.

Could u send me your savegame? (previus pormaster in Ribe gave you Odín's cabe position)

Thank you.

http://workupload.com/archive/D3CZ9bIX
this is the only one I have, it should be right in front of odins cave...

I got the exact same problem. I'm stuck at the cave, got no possibility of reentering it and I never got the letter. The storyline is stuck.

Well I just gave up on it, I exported my Character and started a new campaign... The game is still pretty ****ed up though: warriors just kill themselves during sea battles, the landing points are jumping across the coast while I try to land, traders and nobles stuck at sea, when you attack a city from the sea some warriors wont leave the ship, warriors jumping like 5m into the air during sea battle and also beaming from ship to ship. 2/10 will never buy a freshly released product from taleworlds ever again! :sad:

Bloody said:
Well I just gave up on it, I exported my Character and started a new campaign... The game is still pretty ****ed up though: warriors just kill themselves during sea battles, the landing points are jumping across the coast while I try to land, traders and nobles stuck at sea, when you attack a city from the sea some warriors wont leave the ship, warriors jumping like 5m into the air during sea battle and also beaming from ship to ship. 2/10 will never buy a freshly released product from taleworlds ever again! :sad:

Something is faliling in this export character (maybe you are using a old version)
You try apply 1.02 patch and export.

Back
Top Bottom