MAIN STORY LINE Atli's Cave Bug (Why does it say Odin's Cave?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucifer

Recruit
Many players having this same problem in a google search: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=warband+odin%27s+cave

After entering Odin's Cave (isn't it suppose to be Alti's Cave?) I cleared the cave and walked around for a bit hoping I will find Bodo's letter. But nothing happens, no dialogue after I killed everyone. I tabbed out of the cave and now I can't enter Odin's cave for Bodo's letter anymore.

When will patches and updates come out? And once patched, do I have to start a new game?

Quest info:
Wyhui7E.jpg

Options once clicking on Odin's Cave:
eQxqwg5.jpg

Prade

Sergeant Knight
I have exactly the same problem and i didn't have under 30 health, i've kept playing a bit after and i was full health

I have to tell you all that the "letter" is not an inventory object. You just "have" it, check the mission and keep going with the storyline.

Bloody

Recruit
Mission still tells me to go to Odins cave and find the letter. I tabbed out by accident (wanted to answer someone on Steam) and now its been a week that I am waiting for a fix. I think there were 3 or 4 posts about the odins cave bug and in everyone there was someone having the same trouble reentering the cave. At this point  Iam getting a little bit pissed because the game was playable untill this point, with a few texture bugs here and there, but it was bearable. So for Thors sake please just fix this ****ing **** so i can go on raiding! :evil:

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
Bloody said:
Mission still tells me to go to Odins cave and find the letter. I tabbed out by accident (wanted to answer someone on Steam) and now its been a week that I am waiting for a fix. I think there were 3 or 4 posts about the odins cave bug and in everyone there was someone having the same trouble reentering the cave. At this point  Iam getting a little bit pissed because the game was playable untill this point, with a few texture bugs here and there, but it was bearable. So for Thors sake please just fix this ******** **** so i can go on raiding! :evil:

In all our testing this code is working well.

Could u send me your savegame? (previus pormaster in Ribe gave you Odín's cabe position)

Thank you.

Hi Lucifer,

I have try to play your savegame and you are in Frisia... could you provide me a savegame just before  the savega,e?

Thanks

Bloody

Recruit
http://workupload.com/archive/D3CZ9bIX
this is the only one I have, it should be right in front of odins cave...

simsim.dk

Recruit
I got the exact same problem. I'm stuck at the cave, got no possibility of reentering it and I never got the letter. The storyline is stuck.

Bloody

Recruit
Well I just gave up on it, I exported my Character and started a new campaign... The game is still pretty ****ed up though: warriors just kill themselves during sea battles, the landing points are jumping across the coast while I try to land, traders and nobles stuck at sea, when you attack a city from the sea some warriors wont leave the ship, warriors jumping like 5m into the air during sea battle and also beaming from ship to ship. 2/10 will never buy a freshly released product from taleworlds ever again! :sad:

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
Bloody said:
Well I just gave up on it, I exported my Character and started a new campaign... The game is still pretty ****ed up though: warriors just kill themselves during sea battles, the landing points are jumping across the coast while I try to land, traders and nobles stuck at sea, when you attack a city from the sea some warriors wont leave the ship, warriors jumping like 5m into the air during sea battle and also beaming from ship to ship. 2/10 will never buy a freshly released product from taleworlds ever again! :sad:

Something is faliling in this export character (maybe you are using a old version)
You try apply 1.02 patch and export.

Top Bottom