Need More Info Main Questline Crash - Cannot get last Town without crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys love everything you're doing here. Posted a comment about this in another thread but after experimenting with it a bit I think its clearer now and not just a fiefdom giveaway issue: It appears the main quest line is now bugged for a number of us. If I take the last town to accomplish 2/3rds of the imperial cities quest for Istiana, the game crashes every time I attempt to give away the fief.

Some details in my game:
  • I founded a new kingdom via Istiana and was told to unite 2/3rds of the empire under my banner
  • I can give away castles or even towns outside the area without issue, but what appears to be the last imperial city cannot be taken without the game crashing.
  • This was true in e1.0.8 and now in e1.0.9, cannot say whether it was the case prior to that.
  • I attempted this with the same result in the following cities: Lagata, Poros, Onira, Phycaon
  • I attempted to give the town to myself with the same results
  • I waited for a vassal to conquor a town and discovered the same results

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom