Resolved Main questline auto fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

xzagr

Recruit
was playing today and sitting in a city while using the smithy, used wait for some time and got a quest failure investigate 'Neretze's Folly' have had the quest for 840 or so days the quest has a auto fail if you dont do in 10 years seemed weird has been ten years and next quest sequence popped so i left it and went on my way. 7 days later was given a failure for the meet quests and put it down as "you couldn't complete in 10 years" and next quest popped to find banner pieces. continued to do my thing and 7 days later that quest failed due to the 10 years its a obvious bug that needs fixing cause now i cant do the main quest-line. also have had abagai as wife and in party for like 400 days and still no pregnancy. would post photos but new account

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
same issue here im on version E1.2.1 and fail the assemble banner quest line no matter what I do. I'm in a tuff spot too because I have 2 saves of the same playthrough very close together and the quest fails within 2-3 in-game days of each save.

same issue here im on version E1.2.1 and fail the assemble banner quest line no matter what I do. I'm in a tuff spot too because I have 2 saves of the same playthrough very close together and the quest fails within 2-3 in-game days of each save.
Can you forward your save file? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

If you want to, you can download the developer console from Nexus and use a command to complete the quest before it fails, since you have no time to do it anymore.

I have exactly the same issue, only purchased the game few days ago, so I've the latest version. Been playing for 26 hours or so (840 odd in game days) and got the same message that the quest has expired. Thought this had been fixed in an earlier patch but obviously not so :sad:

Now there is now way for me to complete the main quest line and start my own Kingdom without modding which I'm not into.

Last edited:
Not having the ability to form a kingdom after 10 years is extremely frustrating. Could you please ask them to address this?

Back
Top Bottom