"""Main Quest""", Why is this a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Can somebody please tell me, why a sandbox game needs """main quest"""?
HteRV0.jpg

I interpret this, as mandatory opposed to just a mere tutorial or guide

Because most non Mount and Blade Veterans need something to guide them through the game.
And to be honest, I will play the main quest on my first playthrough, even as a veteran.
If the main quest is annoying, I bet a mod will be out soon which deletes it.

Don't a lot of open-world, sandbox games still have some sort of main questline? GTA, Breath of the Wild, hell even Minecraft has one albeit very basic. TaleWorlds said years ago that the game would have more of a storyline than Warband. Doesn't have to be mandatory.

Oh hey, when multiplayer guys bring up something bad about the combat we are vilified for wanting "Warband 2" but singleplayer guys are losing their **** over having an optional campaign in the game. And we are the ones who overreact?

EDIT: Ha, I'm gonna use the same arguement used against us. "If you don't like it go back to Warband!"

THERE'S NO MANDATORY QUESTS IN THIS GAME. JUST READ THE GOD DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT. IT CLEARLY STATES YOU CAN IGNORE THE CAMPAIGN AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. JESUS.

Taleworlds Made Warband. to me the greatest game ever made, They have now made Bannerlord ... I am sure they no how and what they are doing in the game and i am sure its going to be the next best game ever. we will all no everything people are asking very soon . But remember its EA so things will still change.

When i was a kid, parents brought home a board game called "The Ungame". Thats right -a game where no one wins. What utter communist propaganda garbage that game was -reported my parents. Such is this thread.

Oh hey, when multiplayer guys bring up something bad about the combat we are vilified for wanting "Warband 2" but singleplayer guys are losing their **** over having an optional campaign in the game. And we are the ones who overreact?

EDIT: Ha, I'm gonna use the same arguement used against us. "If you don't like it go back to Warband!"
This is not the place for this. Seriously why on every thread are MP guys complaining about literally everything and hating everything SP?

Also, the questline can be ingored.

Back
Top Bottom