Main quest times out... randomly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Everybody got over the fact that the main quest fails after 10 game years (840 days), but mine timed out on the day 598.

Some months after building my own kingdom and conquering some good stuff, I finally conjured up that I should go to Istiana. After assembling the Banner in her room I immediaty autocompleted that quest of building Imperial faction and then, insted of 190 more days to comply, the main quest reads that I should conquer 2/3 of Empire TODAY. Is it normal now that we have 598 days instead of 840?

And one more: is it normal that after the enemy starts fleeing, the player can't give orders to his troops and they continue dicking around if you haven't ordered them to attck just before the enemy was about to crumble?

A year ago the problem could have been easily solved with a mod, but now it causes a crash and the author seems to forfeit it.Of course, you can still play like that, but... main quest is what gives the game a sense of direction.

A year ago the problem could have been easily solved with a mod, but now it causes a crash and the author seems to forfeit it.Of course, you can still play like that, but... main quest is what gives the game a sense of direction.
WUT.

Oh eff me. Not even console commands could fix that mess.

I feel for you. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom