Version number
e1.5.9.266354
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Cancer

Recruit
Summary: So, few days ago I started my first walkthrough, I have the latest Steam version of the game. After 10 in game years my main quest Assemble the Dragon Banner failed. First of all I have to say that the idea of automatically failing MAIN quest without even warning player is really genius. Is there a way how to turn off this timeout or something? I really enjoyed this games so far, but this is really annyoing. I found out on steam forums that it should have been fixed almost a year back? Or can I atleast continue without completing this quest and creat my own kingdom even without it?
And the next problem is that my name keep changing. I started my game with long name, so in inventory I can't see my inventory capacity and when I try to change it, it doesn't work and after few minutes it changes back to the old name.

Have you used cheats and if so which - no I haven't

Last edited:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
The timed main quest is a design choice. But you can suggest the designers a new idea on the appropriate forum boards.
Forwarding the second issue. Thanks for reporting!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom