Main quest should be completed

Users who are viewing this thread

I created Empire of Calradia and got the Stop conspiracy quest. If there's no way to finish that quest like it has been said in some posts it shouldn't have been implemented in this state. It keeps failing and restarting again. We need to see an update finishing the main quest, or it should be edited without the interference from the other quest giver for now. I stopped playing that campaign since I saw some posts indicating that when it fails 3 times all factions will declare war on me. I don't know what else it would do. Main quest and Diplomacy should be top priority for future content updates.

I am at 1400 out of 2000 right now on it, more than three times failing and they haven't declared war on me. Maybe once it reaches 2000 but it only goes up by like 40 or so each time. So probably failed about 10 times by now.

I created Empire of Calradia and got the Stop conspiracy quest. If there's no way to finish that quest like it has been said in some posts it shouldn't have been implemented in this state. It keeps failing and restarting again. We need to see an update finishing the main quest, or it should be edited without the interference from the other quest giver for now. I stopped playing that campaign since I saw some posts indicating that when it fails 3 times all factions will declare war on me. I don't know what else it would do. Main quest and Diplomacy should be top priority for future content updates.
I dont have my own kingdom but i have failed that quest like 10 times now, nobody declares war. Maybe that is only when you have your own kingdom i dont know.

main quest should never have been in the game should be removed imo.

I agree that it was an odd choice to include, most people seem to want the game's single player experience to "just" be a sandbox like previous titles. It would be less work for them if they just took it out no?

Main Quest is absolutely lowest priority. Sorry, but before that gets implemented the game itself needs to be in a near-to finished state.
"Main Quest is absolutely lowest priority" for whom? You or TW? Main quest is implemented in a way as I believe they planned to update it quickly, otherwise it's pretty stupid to leave it as it's. I don't see how changing tournament rewards to include **** items and fixing exploits should be the "top priority", if a player decides to use the exploit to have immense amount of gold/troops/items or whatever, they should LET HIM. He can also cheat his way so what's the matter. Exploits should be the last issue to "fix" here. Without proper diplomacy and main quest, the game lacks its' core. THAT's top priority. You don't even know what you're talking about. Features should be implemented step by step and that's how you get it to "near-to finished state", you can't get it "near-to finished state" by making hotfixes and exploit fixes forever. They said EA is about "feedback", for "feedback" features need to be there.

Logic says so. There is absolutely no sense in trying to push a main quest into the game when there are still vast issues with balancing, performance and missing features (diplomacy, perks, proper leveling system and the lsit goes on).
You can only design a GOOD main quest when the rest of the game works and the vast majority of features is implemented. Otherwise you'll always have to rework the main quest to fit the current state of the game.
The best example is the current main quest which is utterly boring and broken since so many people have problems with the hideouts simply because the AI and the ranged weapons are so unbalanced that the quest is nearly unfinishable for them.
Let them finish the game first, then design a good main quest, instead of rushing it and leaving us with garbage hat nobody wants. Even now most M&B players hate the main quest and completely ignore it (for good reasons), especially since M&B never needed a main quest to be fun.

Logic says so. There is absolutely no sense in trying to push a main quest into the game when there are still vast issues with balancing, performance and missing features (diplomacy, perks, proper leveling system and the lsit goes on).
You can only design a GOOD main quest when the rest of the game works and the vast majority of features is implemented. Otherwise you'll always have to rework the main quest to fit the current state of the game.
The best example is the current main quest which is utterly boring and broken since so many people have problems with the hideouts simply because the AI and the ranged weapons are so unbalanced that the quest is nearly unfinishable for them.
Let them finish the game first, then design a good main quest, instead of rushing it and leaving us with garbage hat nobody wants. Even now most M&B players hate the main quest and completely ignore it (for good reasons), especially since M&B never needed a main quest to be fun.
Main quest is just a gateway for us to move on to the sandbox, I think there's nothing more to it than the last few quests which isn't hard to make, kinda sucks they left it as it's. You're thinking of a major storyline as a regular game, well, you're wrong, we got a very familiar kind of storyline with Wfas. They should just complete it, rather than let it bug people who reached to that state of the game. They're at least halfway through anyways.
As for the performance, I know they gave the impression about how little demanding this game will be, I hate to break it to you but aside from a very slight improvement you shouldn't expect a major change in performance, this will be as good as it gets. It does a very good job considering its' nature. People with 4 years+ old low-end hardware can complain about it all they want. I run it at max settings with 500 battle size, depth of field, bloom, film grain and motion blur off with i7 7700hq+gtx 1050 ti (3 yo entry level gaming laptop). Getting around 30-35 fps.
I didn't have any major snowballing in my gameplay but I think it's fixed atm. Some of that might be the people who just keep executing lords and wonder why their faction dominated all of the map so quickly.. I will probably start another game so I can check it myself.

Back
Top Bottom