Resolved Main Quest resolved itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: How to reproduce explains what happened.
How to Reproduce: Have completed all objectives for "Establish Your Clan" quest except "Hire 1 Companion", having done this activate a "Family Feud" quest. Save and reload that save. When reloaded the quest "Establish Your Clan" will complete itself. (I imagine the game checked my party and counted the quest person as a companion and checked the last objective)
Scene Name (if related): Family Feud and Establish Your Clan
Media (Screenshots & Video): I don't know how to upload. :ohdear:
Computer Specs:
Irrelevant.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Now I feel bad, I kept playing the game and forgot to save. I tried recreating the bug without the 50 renown ticked and it didn't cause the bug. In other words I created a new playthrough but couldn't recreate it. I wish you best of luck...

Back
Top Bottom