SP - General Main quest "fix" with new update is going to ruin my game

Users who are viewing this thread

"Fixed a bug that allowed for peace decisions to be proposed to enemy kingdoms in the main storyline."
The propose peace option is greyed out now for the factions related to the main quest wars. I was relieved the main quest doesn't affect my game that much (which is why I kept playing instead of starting sandbox) after making some research, because Istiana quests were absolutely ridiculous. Now my faction is basically supposed to lose after a while and I can't really do anything about it (because I'm at the stage where you're supposed to "eliminate" THREE factions at the same time, with a very questionable "war progress" bar that keeps track of it).
Please undo this fix so I can play the game, or make a feature that allows me to purge this very very VERY broken main quest off my save file.

"Fixed a bug that allowed for peace decisions to be proposed to enemy kingdoms in the main storyline."
The propose peace option is greyed out now for the factions related to the main quest wars. I was relieved the main quest doesn't affect my game that much (which is why I kept playing instead of starting sandbox) after making some research, because Istiana quests were absolutely ridiculous. Now my faction is basically supposed to lose after a while and I can't really do anything about it (because I'm at the stage where you're supposed to "eliminate" THREE factions at the same time, with a very questionable "war progress" bar that keeps track of it).
Please undo this fix so I can play the game, or make a feature that allows me to purge this very very VERY broken main quest off my save file.
Use your companions.
Make them godlike Clan Leaders and give them the best equipment and they will conquer Calradia in under a year for you.

Use your companions.
Make them godlike Clan Leaders and give them the best equipment and they will conquer Calradia in under a year for you.
I'm not interested in easy ways to beat the game or anything like that. This is a problem that significantly harms my playthrough and I want it to be solved.

Back
Top Bottom