Resolved Main Quest Failed before it should have

Users who are viewing this thread

<Spoilers>
I am doing the Main Quest and chose to side with Vladinia and destroy the Empire. I had reached the point at which all three empire attack me at once. While I am defeating the empires, the quest suddenly fails, all three of them. It says I failed because I didn't finish them in ten years but it hadn't been 10 years yet. There also was the Istina's conspiracy quest that had been going on for much longer (still not for ten years) which never seemed to fire, it just said to be prepared. This quest also failed with the same reasoning.Is this a bug or did I do something wrong

I have got a similar issue here. I chose to support a Kingdom and handed over the banner at day ~600, weaken the empire and Istina's conspiracy quests started and failed 3 days later, because of not being able to finish it in 10 years. Two main quest NPCs then showed up in taverns and acted like normal NPCs.

By the way when I handed over the banner, only 3 towns and 1 castle are left to be conquered. Not sure if this matters

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom