Resolved Main quest "Destroy Raiders" for Arzagos bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In the quest you have to hunt 3 gangs of sea raiders/forest bandits/etc (just wherever the quest takes you) near the town the quests tells you. Once you get there you see the exclamation point icon on which group of bandits you need to fight well if you have too many more troops than them and they surrender it doesn't progress the quest, the quest will still read "0/3". These bandits also lose troops over time. Like while I chase them they lose troops and once they hit zero they just kind of run around still and still do the surrender action even if i remove all my troops and it's just myself in my party. So the only way to progress the quest is to actually be able to fight them. Is there anyway to fix this to where even if they surrender you get progression for the quest? Also if they surrender, another party for the quest doesn't appear so you can't beat that quest step cause there are only two parties of bandits left when you still need 3. I did find out if another AI lord actually gets to fight them, regardless if they're at 0 troops, another party appears when that last one gets beaten. They spawn with 80 troops but lose troops over time. Trying to put all your troops away somewhere and finding the party of bandits is hard cause by the time you do that and even if you have a castle or town nearby to even do that, then they've already hit 0 troops again.

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
I uploaded what you requested. I've played a bit since I posted this. But thankfully I got the quest again right now, which I'm ignoring because of the issue. I don't know if that helps at all. But thank you!

For anyone having this issue I have found a temporary work around. If another army attacks and kills the bugged bandit party it will respawn with full troops which can then be attacked by you. Best thing is to wait nearby until you see someone attack the party and once their battle is over look around and you should find a replacement bandit party you can defeat for the quest.

Same problem here, one of the stacks of forest bandits had 0 troops in it (how is this even possible btw?). I engaged them and they surrenderd, but the group was not counted for the quest, which will now lead to me failing the quest.

Hi! We are aware of this problem and are still working on it. Thanks for reporting and sorry for inconvenience!

There is an additional flavor to this bug that I found. It seems that if another lord destroys the bandits, sometimes the bandits will respawn in the same place infinitely every time they are defeated, thus causing the lord who fought the bandits to be inevitably destroyed.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom