Resolved Main quest broke the saves. UPD: Most likely this is a 45 save/load bug (Solved).

Users who are viewing this thread

Arontir

Recruit
Bug Description: Game began to crash at the stage of loading old saves. Namely, the boot screen freezes and then crashes to the desktop.
How To Reproduce The Bug: This happens during the passage of the main quest. The stage where you are told to create your kingdom, or join the existing ones.
Quest Name: Continuation of the quest "Assemble The Dragon Banner".

UPD: Created a new character and reached the same plot point and everything was fine. Most likely it was really a bug related to "45 save/load".

Last edited:
Yes it is possible. All I managed to find out for sure is the crash of the save after the quest was continued. Unfortunately, the working save is lost and now I can’t check it.

Created a new character and reached the same plot point and everything was fine. Most likely it was really a bug related to "45 save / load".

At the moment, after a new patch (e1.0.3), the problem has been solved, but now they say the limit is 55 save/load. Personally, I have not yet encountered this.

At the moment, after a new patch (e1.0.3), the problem has been solved, but now they say the limit is 55 save/load. Personally, I have not yet encountered this.
If you save one more time after your corrupted file, you won't be able to load it. The new limit for 1.03 is around 55 saveloads

Maybe someone knows if it makes sense to wait for the repair of old saves, or are they completely broken and you need to start a new game?

Maybe someone knows if it makes sense to wait for the repair of old saves, or are they completely broken and you need to start a new game?
The new patch temporarily allow us to continue playing with our old saves. I hope we do not have to start a new one.

The new patch temporarily allow us to continue playing with our old saves. I hope we do not have to start a new one.
My old saves (Which were already broken) work, but the first following save is again broken.
This is what Roach23 was talking about.

A new patch (e1.0.4) has been released and everything works again.
I would change the status to "Solved", but for some reason I can't do this.

Back
Top Bottom