Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash
Summary: If player has joined a kingdom and not presented the banner to the ruler, then is elected to the throne by the death of the ruler, once visiting the quest giver the rest of the main story quests time out immediately after being given.
How to Reproduce: Join Southern Empire and build up relation with other member clans. Do not present banner to monarch. Fight battles alongside Rhagaea until she is killed in battle. Accept nomination as new monarch. Visit Istiana which will complete the Support an imperial faction quest. Once you leave Epicrotea, the subsequent main quest Unify the Empire will immediately timeout. Some period of days later when Arzagos's Conspiracy is assigned, it too will timeout immediately. Interestingly, the conspiracy-related quests will still be assigned, but with no consequence for failing them.
If desired, I have a savegame just outside Epicrotea just prior to meeting with Istiana.
Have you used cheats and if so which: NA
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 26.21.14.4166
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8RF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom