Resolved Main quest / Arzagos is dead [v1.5 ] [bug]

Users who are viewing this thread

I've done everything for the main quest including getting Istiana's banner piece.
Now it says Arzagos is dead at his menu option. (natural dead 50 years old) However, the quest doesn't change and i can not complete it obviously as i cant talk with him.
Anything to do in those cases or its just a bug?
Thanks in advance

Do youhave any mods installed? Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
This is no mod problem. I have the almost the same issue but with Istinna at different stage.

The issue is these two characters are old enough that they are easy to die of old age, which affect the main story progression.

I was in process of finishing eliminating non-empire factions (like Vlandia) main quest. But Istinna suddenly died (or probably expected as her old age), which rendered the main quest cancelled and I could not complete it. This won't happen in 1.4.3 because death of NPC is not enabled, but become issue 1.5.0 forward.

I suggest developer make main quest essential and independent of quest givers. Probably give these two characters their families.

Last edited:
Do you have any mods installed? Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
At that moment i didnt use any mod. Then i tried few, in order to get done the quest but i couldnt anyway. Now the save to far from where it was when i posted the BUG, but i will uploaded it anyways.
Note: Mods used - Recruitable

Back
Top Bottom