Users who are viewing this thread

BCtorture

Recruit
Summary: Questline for Neretzes Folly failed on summer the 1st 1094. Reloaded to previous save and completed Neretzes Folly. Failed Waken Empire on summer the 1st 1094. Weaken empire quest had been active for 25 days before I failed it due to "You couldn't complete the quest in 10 years."
How to Reproduce
: Wait until Summer 1 1094. Any Main questline missions will fail.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Neretzes Folly/Weaken Empire.
Version: e1.0.0
Storymode Version: e1.0.6
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
CPU: Intel i5-4460 3,20 GHz 4Cores.
RAM: 16Gb
Motherboard: Z97 Extreme6
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game on HHD (OS on SSD)

I have got a similar issue here. I chose to support a Kingdom and handed over the banner at day ~600, weaken the empire and Istina's conspiracy quests started and failed 3 days later, because of not being able to finish it in 10 years. Two main quest NPCs then showed up in taverns and acted like normal NPCs.

By the way when I handed over the banner, only 3 towns and 1 castle are left to be conquered. Not sure if this matters

Summary: Questline for Neretzes Folly failed on summer the 1st 1094. Reloaded to previous save and completed Neretzes Folly. Failed Waken Empire on summer the 1st 1094. Weaken empire quest had been active for 25 days before I failed it due to "You couldn't complete the quest in 10 years."
How to Reproduce
: Wait until Summer 1 1094. Any Main questline missions will fail.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Neretzes Folly/Weaken Empire.
Version: e1.0.0
Storymode Version: e1.0.6
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
CPU: Intel i5-4460 3,20 GHz 4Cores.
RAM: 16Gb
Motherboard: Z97 Extreme6
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game on HHD (OS on SSD)
This mod disables the 10 year limitation.

Ty I found that mod through another similar thread yesterday. Also nice work taking over the world there ecclesiastic

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom