• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Main mission progress against western empire bug

Users who are viewing this thread

kael81

Recruit
Summary: War progress against western empire is buggy
How to Reproduce
: deliver the banner to a non-empire (Vlandia) faction (dey Meroc, Derthert's party, in an army sieging Vostrum) after having already defeated all empire factions, after that I joined the siege camp to capture Vostrum, then the mission expired (after 10 years - didn't even know that requirement), and the progress will show an absurd negative value on the quest screen (only for the Western Empire quest, but the other ones didn't show 100% as expected, as I have already defeated them).
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Annotation-2020-04-09-003931.png

Version: e1.0.8
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Radeon Red Devil RX 5700 XT 8gb
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
RAM: 16Gb
Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hi all, i have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed in no time. Meanwhile, can you guys keep the post updated if the patches have solved your issue or not?

elysebluemoon

Community Support
Community Support
Hi, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Top Bottom