Main issues with Sturgia and fix would help snowballing

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragnar3087

Recruit
1. Raganvad is a complete lunatic will go to war on multiple fronts even when weak and will drain his lords till they leave. This is the main problem with them. He also hoards fiefs for himself not allowing his vassals to get more powerful. It could work if there was a civil war option where olek a influential vassal could start a civil war and take the crown. Judging from his comments he and Raganvad do not get along and believes he should not be king. But until that is implemented it is very hard for the

2. unit stats should be fixed at this point I don’t know why this is still a problem. It should be known I do not know anything about modding or making games so it could be more complicated than I think.There noble troops have a bow skill without a bow and crappy pole arm skill. This could help there armies survive longer.

3.there position on the map is not ideal this I believe could be fixed with a larger penalty to non Sturgia a movement in the snow. I have heard people talk about moving castles and terrain but I don’t think that should be the case. Russia was has never been a easy place to attack considering the harsh winter they could implement that penalty to movement to make it harder for there land to be taken and allows the sturgian lords to respond to threats.

4. not really game changing but armor for sturgians is still missing northern lamellar and plate armor is not showing up in the game. With this the lords are outfitted with terrible gear compared to the rest of the cultures and look weak. They should have the plate or lamellar armor to make them look like lords. And I don’t get why many carry a bow when there culture is more heavy infantry style. The lord should be fighting with his best troops and not be a sub par horse archer.

I think this is a great game and money well spent in my book loved warband and believe this game has a ton of potential and could not be happier with the response from the devs with all these patches. I know this is asking a lot but if one could respond on a timeline for a potential fix for Sturgia that would be awesome. They are always the first to get destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom