Resolved Main Character's name is not changing in Encyclopaedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.6.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Main Character's name is not changing in the encyclopaedia of your family even after you changed it from clan menu.
How to Reproduce: New campaign > name MC as "A" > play until you are able to open clan menu (or the menu where you can change yours & clan's name) > enter clan menu > change MC name as "B" > check on brother's, little brother/sister's, father, & mother's encyclopaedia's page > still shows as brother of "A"
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): clan menu (or the menu where you can change yours & clan's name)
Media (Screenshots & Video):
cV2_d.jpg

kHbmX.png

AKtg6.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: Zotac RTX 3060 Ti
GPU Driver Version: version 497.29
CPU: Intel i5 9400F
RAM: 24GB of 2666Mhz DDR4
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB + 2x8GB
Motherboard: ROG Strix B365-F Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD ADATA SX8200PRO 1TB

Summary: Main Character's name is not changing in the encyclopaedia of your family even after you changed it from clan menu.
How to Reproduce: New campaign > name MC as "A" > play until you are able to open clan menu (or the menu where you can change yours & clan's name) > enter clan menu > change MC name as "B" > check on brother's, little brother/sister's, father, & mother's encyclopaedia's page > still shows as brother of "A"
Hey, can you please let me know if the issue is persistent after save/load or restarting the game?

Hey, as the information asked was not provided, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom