Resolved Main character conflict with younger sibling

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
In previous patches this didn't occur but now if the player has dark skin the two youngest sibling have very fair skin instead of skin that is similar to the player. The player's parents and eldest younger brother have the correct features and skin tone but not the sister or youngest brother. This happened in 1.4.3 beta.

Last edited:
He means if you are black character your oldest brother is black, but your two youngest siblings are white. So they got the father, mother, and older brother to match your skin tone but not the two youngest. Pic

I actually have a light skin khergit with a bleach father and chocolate mother. Then the elder (despite actually being 5 years younger) brother is a caramel with the two kids being my color.

As of 1.5.0, it's still the case that my character's younger siblings look (and dress) like Sturgians, while my character and the oldest brother are Khergit.

It'd also be nice if their equipment, attributes, and skills were standardized. Your oldest brother comes pre-leveled; how come your younger siblings are total blank slates? At least give them halfway decent combat stats.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom