Resolved [Main Branch v1.1.0] Can't take over gang alleys, as the UI won't show my troops, only prisoners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I'm doing a bandits only playthrough, where gang alleys are a big part. Every time I try to take over a gang alley, I cannot put any of my own troops in the alley as the game's UI does not show my troops, but shows only prisoners

This bug was reported before here and was marked resolved, but seems like that's not the case - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/manage-alley-troops-ui-bugs-out.456836/

Reloading, does fix this.

How to Reproduce: Don't know what triggered the bug, but I've just been playing normally. The first two gang alleys worked fine but not any after this one (tried several & tried having no prisoners too).

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Media (Screenshots & Video): Screenshot

Computer Specs:
GPU: 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version: 531.18
CPU: ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: 16gb*2
Motherboard: b550-F gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Hey, the issue is fixed as it is stated in the orijinal thread. It is just that the fix is not implemented to the game, yet. Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for reporting it in.

Hey, the issue is fixed as it is stated in the orijinal thread. It is just that the fix is not implemented to the game, yet. Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for reporting it in.
Oh good as mine worked great untill tonight 3/19/23 then its only showing prisoners also suddenly.

Ah glad I saw this, was about to report it. Now training my criminally-minded companions in stewardship so he can go run a third party for this run.

Back
Top Bottom