Maiden Recruits and Horse Archers

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a thread for 2 questions I have.

How do you get Perisno Maiden Recruits

How do you effectively use horse archers in combat.
For me when I want them to charge, they go straight at the enemy, shoot point blank and if they are alive they sometimes go ride around the enemy and shoot. I have no other possible strat I could think of for them.

Darnaran said:
This is a thread for 2 questions I have.

How do you get Perisno Maiden Recruits

How do you effectively use horse archers in combat.
For me when I want them to charge, they go straight at the enemy, shoot point blank and if they are alive they sometimes go ride around the enemy and shoot. I have no other possible strat I could think of for them.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284947.4155.html Probably a better place to post this

1. You can upgrade peasant women into Perisno Maiden Recruits
2. I normally set my horse archers up wherever I'd put foot archers and when they run out of ammo use them as melee cavalry

In case you do not know...selecting a group, then holding F1 allows you to issue move/attack order without having to move to that location yourself. So you can micromanage horse archers to run around the enemy this way, putting them into advantageous position.

And you can open the map and click on it while cavalry is selected, so you can move any unit to any place anytime, even if you can't see that spot yourself.

Back
Top Bottom