++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Antonis...right on dude, loving those ideas.

Whenever your ready (no worries for the holidays btw...), please allow me to be one of yr testers. 

And Merry Christmas to all!

Well, they are more than ideas. Currently, I have tested the monasteries in my (modded) Native game, as I said they are just menus for the moment, but I hope to have a scene soon. Then, I'll implement the scene and the code to E 1200 . And of course, you can test it all you like, I personally have no problem, the more the better.  :smile:

Byzantium news are so god damn  great.
About middle east if help needed type here what exactly you need, or also feel free search me in skype nosweat_bg ; mail [email protected].
Both places I can show you my history diplomas :grin:
Same is no problem for countries to India even, but I guess so much is not planned for now :grin:

I stuck my head into this forum to reminice and find it alive and in production? Now that's what I call a christmas surprise! :smile:

Guess I'll have to swing by more often.

Hail, glorious modders! I am Charlie Traveler, wondrous wanderer, teller of tales, lord of lore. I am a huge fan of the mod and would love to offer my services as a writer and UX designer. I lack the technical skill and knowledge to implement my designs or code the interactions of the characters I can create, but I can certainly weave detailed outlines describing such things. Shoot me a message anytime! Glad to see you guys back at it and I'm excited to get in-game.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Charlie

Charlie Traveler said:
Hail, glorious modders! I am Charlie Traveler, wondrous wanderer, teller of tales, lord of lore. I am a huge fan of the mod and would love to offer my services as a writer and UX designer. I lack the technical skill and knowledge to implement my designs or code the interactions of the characters I can create, but I can certainly weave detailed outlines describing such things. Shoot me a message anytime! Glad to see you guys back at it and I'm excited to get in-game.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Charlie
I don't know what a UX designer is, but work for a creative writer could certainly be found. If nothing else, at least new companion dialogues could be made - you might consider messaging Cesar de Quart, as he had quite a lot of planned, but unfinished companions in mind (and some of the current ones need to be "updated" with more historical versions).

Btw, I recently finished reading the songs of Digenis Akritas, so if we keep him as a companion (he's from at least a couple of centuries earlier), I'd have to check his lines to make him more authentic as well. :smile:

This must have been one of the mods i played the most, really excited for the comeback :grin:.I have one suggestion and that is instead of making one Holy Roman Empire faction it would be much more interesting if the HRE states were made separated from each other as they often fought amongst themselves, it would make playing in Germany much more interesting.

Bomber Man said:
This must have been one of the mods i played the most, really excited for the comeback :grin:.I have one suggestion and that is instead of making one Holy Roman Empire faction it would be much more interesting if the HRE states were made separated from each other as they often fought amongst themselves, it would make playing in Germany much more interesting.
True, I always wanted that. Actually I suggested it somewhere on native M&B almost couple years ago xD
No one replied, guess they won't bother that much about it. Even thou it halts to historical accuraty

I just wanted to ask:  Is the new version make new remodels of siege? I want like in native multyplayer where you can interact with thing : open gates, put ladders on walls, etc... Pls reply very interested

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for some time. Here's an update:
I haven't done anything much, script or coding-wise. If you guys have no problem, I was thinking of finishing my two other mods first(one of them is 99% ready, I only wait for another team-member to send me a file, so nothing can be done about me and the other is ~85%). So, as you imagine, they are very close to finish and then, it's only 1200 and nothing else. I tried doing them all at the same time, but I was mixing up scripts and such, it was no good.

Overall, I will start working exclusively on the mod during the last week of March or first week of April. With the module system and the files that Korinov sent, it is easy to finish clearing up for a stable version. Then, we could continue adding more things. I think that in the "OSP packs we could use" thread of the mod there are some excellent suggestions.  :smile:
Those last files have the Byzantine faction in the mod, just some things need to be balanced(some centres are not assigned to lords). From what I have tested, it is pretty stable, except some issues which can be fixed quickly.  :smile:

Oh my gosh Bless u Antonis for your willingness n skills!

P.S. "thewanderingnight" had said a while back that he'd be  open to helping out...if only someone as in a team member would ask him. 

Otherwise. . . If you're all set, awesome!

Just to let you know, I'm playing Europe 1200 on my channel and it's getting 10.000 views per episode, so I'm really interested in Europe getting new updates.

Main stuff to get done:
- Adding the Eastern Roman Empire
- Adding the Crusader States
- Adding some muslim factions on Middle East
- Adding the cumans
- Adding Knights Templar, Hospitaler and Teutonic, just like the ones we have in already: Aviz, Calatrava and Santiago
- Enabling some desert territories on the map

Code suggestion:
- Make it so that the diplomatic messages only appear if the related factions are near to you. It's a little bit annoying to be fighting in Spain and get diplomatic events from Poland for example.
- Crusade / yihad mechanics (?) like on M2TW

Well, new factions will be added, from what I know as soon as we stabilize and run without problems the latest files sent by Korinov. As for desert territories, if the map has them, I think it's just easy to expand it in order to have them. If the map doesn't have them, we will see what can be done.
For diplomatic messages, it's a very good suggestion, but I will have to research it, because I don't know how it can be done so.

Now, for the Crusades function, there was, I think talk of such an event and I have shared my thoughts on it before. Generally, it'll be easy to call such an event in a specific date, involving certain functions or creating new ones after that is called. Adding a random Crusade, in random dates or after something we set as parameter is achieved is also doable, but of course, it will not be historically accurate.

Also, you have a YouTube channel? I want to subscribe.  :smile:

Antonis said:
Well, new factions will be added, from what I know as soon as we stabilize and run without problems the latest files sent by Korinov. As for desert territories, if the map has them, I think it's just easy to expand it in order to have them. If the map doesn't have them, we will see what can be done.
For diplomatic messages, it's a very good suggestion, but I will have to research it, because I don't know how it can be done so.

Now, for the Crusades function, there was, I think talk of such an event and I have shared my thoughts on it before. Generally, it'll be easy to call such an event in a specific date, involving certain functions or creating new ones after that is called. Adding a random Crusade, in random dates or after something we set as parameter is achieved is also doable, but of course, it will not be historically accurate.

Also, you have a YouTube channel? I want to subscribe.  :smile:

I'm about to stream Europe 1200 right now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XImXsUlwQg

Back
Top Bottom