Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Moncho

Recruit
Summary: Magenta textures appears randomly.
How to Reproduce: It happens when I put the shaders quality in Medium, but not if I put it on Low.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None on this game
Scene Name (if related): In any scenario
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Captura-de-pantalla-5.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 2Gb RAM
GPU Driver Version: 471.68
CPU: Intel i5-8250U
RAM: 16 Gb
Motherboard: HP Pavilion Notebook
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 512 Gb

Moncho

Recruit
I have verified the game files, and I even deleted the shaders folder and verified after that, but still happening.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "TileSets/pages" folders of all the modules under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" directories and verifying your game files?

Moncho

Recruit
Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "TileSets/pages" folders of all the modules under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" directories and verifying your game files?
Ok, I'll do that and let you know if it solves the problem.

I forgot to mention that the problem does not occur from the beginning when you open the game, but after a while.

Top Bottom