Madarin Character names and text chat Missing From Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Apparently You haven't Done any Mandarin Localization since warband https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/no-chinese-text-in-multiplayer-chat.361292/. I think Its time you do since I can't even See what they're saying in multiplayer. Also Mandarin Speaking Players Were also complaining since the Launch of Bannerlord; https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/15/2149847049319280026/ So what gives???

Why Can't We see what their names are or what they are typing even? I'm not sure why you haven't done localization for Mandarin Speakers. Fyi Chinatowns are big in the USA. Especially San Francisco and New York City. Where some of the residents there only Speak Mandarin. So please of the sake of Chinese Americans at least. And the few we have left in Hong Kong.

Also I personally don't know what your Bias against Main land china.
But I do know about their Ping limiting hack that was made in Shengzhen. I am personally effected by it.

Sucks to be them tho Since I know how to fight in ping and in Bannerlord the fight is in the favor of the player who has high ping. Basically Your input is already recorded before they have the chance to react. I've beaten several plebeians who thought it would be an easy fight against a "high ping Scrub" I cut their heads cut off and severed their abdomen. Quite fun to talk **** with high ping lol

What I am saying is... Not everyone of Chinese Descent Is a hacker. Most of them are gamers like us Wanting to be able to play Multiplayer normally just like how everyone else that plays it.

As you can see by my name I am a Scottish American and I have a Deep Respect for the cultures in my Country. Please do not lump them in with the hackers.

Thanks - Muirhied
Steam Username : Jedh Dannan
Former Owner of The "Muirhied_Maclir " Multiplayer Server For Viking Conquest: Reforged

Last edited:
As far as I know, Mandarin refers to a dialect spoken in China and doesn't refer to translations of documents/texts. So since we don't have VO done yet, what are you specifically referring to? Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Also, moved this topic out of the technical support board.

Back
Top Bottom