OSP 3D Art Mackie's Weapons Pack

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
42 game-ready models of many interesting weapons from many different cultures, from accurate historical reproductions to functional-looking fantasy weapons.  Modeled mainly by Mackie, with edits by me, paint by me, with a few originals by me.  All use reasonable skin sizes, come with LODs, etc.

Much thanks to Mackie for taking the enormous amount of time it took to build all of these weapon meshes; every one of them was a fun project :smile:

Technical notes:  this is a BRF archive and textures only; I do not provide an item_kinds1.txt for these weapons, as they are intended for use by modders with experience adding their own weapons.  Instructions for use are not included; if you want to use these and aren't familiar with how to add new weapons, see the modder guides.

Click here to download.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Amazing.

The shaft on that first model looks very bland. Is it wood or metal - hard to tell.  :smile:

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
It's leather; I agree, that shot isn't the best; I should probably pull it.  Looks great in-game though :smile:

[EDIT]Done.[/EDIT]

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Glad that people are enjoying this, Mackie will be thrilled to see his work in your mods :smile:

Eternal Winter

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Awesome pack  :grin:
Btw, the sword which you named it "strange sword" actually it is a Dha (in Burmese), Darb (in Thai)  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Thanks, I'll document it properly in the Blood and Steel version, that was one of the mystery weapons :smile:

Eternal Winter

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
No problem, by the way i think you can visit this site :
http://dharesearch.bowditch.us/SwordsFrame1Source1.htm

A ton of DHA types, you can do some research :grin:

xenoargh

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Holy down-vote  :lol:

I'd love to know why that was done without any comments as to why, but I guess some people can't be bothered to explain why they want to trash the rating for this stuff :roll: