Tutorial Scenes Macbeth's Scene Editor video Tutorials

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Best answers
Hello everyone :party:

I'm one of the developers for the Kingdoms of Arda mod for Bannerlord (LOTR mod). I'm making a tutorial series on Youtube, so everyone can get into the scene editor and start making scenes for Bannerlord. In the future I will probably show how I make some of the scenes for the mod, and show some more advanced techniques, but for now let gets this thing rolling. I'll add any new videos here whenever they are made, so feel free to come back and check for new videos or just check out my channel on youtube.
I hope the tutorials are helpful, thanks for watching.

Scene Editor Tutorial #1 - Getting Started: Create terrain, paint terrain & terrain elevation

Scene Editor Tutorial #2 - Flora painting

Scene Editor Tutorial #3 - Create Entities & Testing
Scene Editor Tutorial #4 - Map borders & barriers
Scene Editor Tutorial #5 -
Texture Blending, Retexturing & LOD

Last edited:

nicolaustorres

Regular
Best answers
beautiful work u have my adimiration :smile: it may even be asking a lot but could do that with 3d models import from bendler or other pls

Best answers
Thanks, I don't know how to import 3d models, maybe I could get John_m or someone else to make a video about it and share it here as well

nicolaustorres

Regular
Best answers
Thanks, I don't know how to import 3d models, maybe I could get John_m or someone else to make a video about it and share it here as well
First :smile: thank you very much,
and then yes yes please and my congratulations for your videos
:smile: I confess that before seeing and adimiralos I didn't even think about scenes :smile:
now I already want to get home to start deal with them

Ethaninja

Recruit
Best answers
Man this editor in itself requires a fair deal of research and tweaking for now. Great to have some familiarisation tutorials to get people up to scratch :smile:
Can't wait for the more advanced tutorials such as how to test it as a campaign map, adding in actual spawn locations and adding settlements

The Last Vandal

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Accept my gratitude for your work! Awesome, very informative videos. Also I like your diction. For non English speaking folks you sound clear and well understood. Hope you will continue to make education vids about Scene Editor :smile: