m3:Sellsword Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Having played this for a while now, I must say it's currently unplayable for me.

I fight in the Arena until level 4 or so, every character I've played had 5 in First Aid, 5 in Surgery and 5 in Wound treatment. Every time, the first battle I lose, EVERYONE dies. All 3 Npc's (had promoted a regular) and my own character all died despite those skills after having been knocked out for the first time. And this is the second character that it happened to. I'm not saying the kill script is too harsh, but is this a bug or just bad luck?

Well, its nice for a change hehe
I imported a lvl 24 character and still got wacked a lot, mind you, I keep my difficulty settings on max.
Anyway, cant wait for the new release where the "surrender" bug gets fixed

Well, I lied in the last post, since I'm still playing. So it's obviously not unplayable  :mrgreen:

The character I have right now is female. Seems to make all the difference, lost a battle but out of me + 5 unconscious NPC's, no-one died. So I guess luck or gender plays a big part.  :mrgreen:

...or its the 'Florence Nightingale' thing.

i gotta say, 90% of the dialog is guy talk. its gotta be a riot to envision the tough guy text outta a chick.

no offense intended. heh. maw

lovely mod maw!

I love the huge map, and the darker, more gritty atmosphere of this mod, but i have a question

Is Stoned Dude in Zendar supposed to be me, inspired by my 'name' or just some random pothead?

EDIT: sorry! posted in the wrong Thread!

stoned-dude said:
lovely mod maw!

I love the huge map, and the darker, more gritty atmosphere of this mod, but i have a question

Is Stoned Dude in Zendar supposed to be me, inspired by my 'name' or just some random pothead?

EDIT: sorry! posted in the wrong Thread!

ummm.... before i answer, what do you mean by... 'random'...? maw

actually, it was most likely provoked by something you wrote in the past on the forums. and, being kinda off-the-wall, connected you to the trainer. maw

Downloading again. Eh, Maw! Are you still inspired, and working?  :eek: Or not really in the mood to get on modding?  :eek:

i'm playing it and with it... but i put in stuff thats definitely buggy... so it'll be a while, hope ya'll don't get too annoyed waiting...

i'll see about a relatively bug free version that i have saved before my additions. maw

Apollon-04 said:
Import a higher level character, if you have one of course.

Little late, but sorry! :grin:

Where is Okin? Looked in the arena, tavern, merchant, corners of Zendar I came on... But no use.. still haven't found him!  :eek:

I haven't found any mission giving dudes. Right now I'm wandering around aimlessly and am spoken about in taverns.

Servitor said:
Apollon-04 said:
Import a higher level character, if you have one of course.

Little late, but sorry! :grin:

Where is Okin? Looked in the arena, tavern, merchant, corners of Zendar I came on... But no use.. still haven't found him!  :eek:

he only comes out at night. hangs out in the corner, to the right of the weaposn salesman in zendar. only one mission, Iliana is set up. maw

Back
Top Bottom