[M] Warrior evolution - a mod where you progress through time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, but earlier than the romans. In the first release, at least.. :smile:

EDIT I: It seems somewhat logical when it comes to balance, though.

:smile:

EDIT: A server whit a new map is hosted for 15 min!
EDIT2: The hoster left, we need a new hoster.
EDIT3: server is being hosted for 1-2 hours!

this looks cool, any chance you could add single player? i'm not very interested in multiplayer for mods because no one plays mods in multiplayer (or at least not when i'm on) and i just like singleplayer better.

Crossbow Joe said:
Downloading now :grin:
Good :smile:
zachdog6 said:
this looks cool, any chance you could add single player? i'm not very interested in multiplayer for mods because no one plays mods in multiplayer (or at least not when i'm on) and i just like singleplayer better.
The mod would not work well on SP, but there are bots on MP so you could just play by yourself. It is much for fun whit real players tho.

Version 1 is released!

Changelog:
1. Now it is impossible to take weapons from a higher age than the one you are in.
2. Added boots to the knight bot.
3. Changed the amounts of throwing weapons in Javelins and Throwing axes:
Throwing axes: 3 -> 5
Javelins: 5 -> 6
4. Some other stuff I forgot xD

Link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2397

That would be epic, the evolution requires the faction teams gold. There is player gold and there is faction gold. Once faction has enough money they upgrade. Making next class available. That way you can see players gradually get better weapons. Therefore the Knights versus musketeers or something heh.

Wu-long said:
That would be epic, the evolution requires the faction teams gold. There is player gold and there is faction gold. Once faction has enough money they upgrade. Making next class available. That way you can see players gradually get better weapons. Therefore the Knights versus musketeers or something heh.
I thought about the same thing, but I don`t know how to do it. At least two new ages is coming soon :smile:

Would be nice if you could actually flesh out the different ages a bit, for exampe bronze age: Some Bronze scale armor, Bronze weapons, Stone Age: Some basic axes and spears, maybe some fur armor...

Back
Top Bottom