"M - Warband frag movie" Appreciation thread

Users who are viewing this thread

yourNotAlone

Sergeant Knight at Arms
This very day, 4 years ago, one of the best M&B frag movies of all time came out. This movie keeps hyping me even after numerous times watching it. So I think it's time to appreciate M's amazing work here.

Thank you alot, M!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177015.0.html

Colonel Horyse said:
So awesome how there were so many players back then, I practically know everyone in this community and their skill level these days because theres so few of us

If LeRoux had let M edit his videos, wow that would've been even more amazing then they already are  :iamamoron:
I actually watched M's vids so much to get an idea on how to do it  :oops:

Colonel Horyse said:
So awesome how there were so many players back then, I practically know everyone in this community and their skill level these days because theres so few of us

If LeRoux had let M edit his videos, wow that would've been even more amazing then they already are  :iamamoron:
There aren't less players now. You just know them better because you're more involved.

I sincerely thank you a lot for all of your duel videos, that M series is something I watch constantly. As I am usually dead in a server. I feel like the videos helped me a lot to improve my inf performace, and became fond of the duels ever since. All thanks to you.

Also, being a designer, I admire the craftmanship and the idea went for all this. Thanks M!

When I watched that video 4 years ago I was like "Damn, that guys is good". When I watch it today I am like "Damn, that guy is good".

Colonel Horyse said:
Captain Lust said:
Colonel Horyse said:

There aren't less players now. You just know them better because you're more involved.

Less people play Warband than 4 years ago, that's a fact init?
Not according to Steam stats or the number of competitive teams around. All signs indicate the scene now is at least equivalent to the highest it's ever been in terms of activity and it has come a long way in professionalism. It's all around a much better experience to play in the scene now with higher levels of play, more good quality teams, sponsors, streams etc.

Blivandefar said:
at 1:04 you can spot CoR_Marshal_captainlust xbowing  DeaconBarry in the bottom left lol
Business as usual.

Captain Lust said:
Blivandefar said:
at 1:04 you can spot CoR_Marshal_captainlust xbowing  DeaconBarry in the bottom left lol
Business as usual.
from the same session, 4th march 2011 haha https://youtu.be/bqDnougDPE4

Thanks for the kind words men, it's hard to believe that was 4 years ago and that people are still watching those. I'll dust off an old unfinished video from the archives and upload it to mark this anniversary~

[M] said:
Thanks for the kind words men, it's hard to believe that was 4 years ago and that people are still watching those. I'll dust off an old unfinished video from the archives and upload it to mark this anniversary~
2013 things
https://youtu.be/na5Q-Zzr9H0

Back
Top Bottom