[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hofiko said:
And about new game menu?

3842116ff9.jpg

632635a8ba.jpg

OHHH **** YEA!!!

Well, you can write a PM to Slawomir and ask him. I think it will be a good idea, as there isn't many ottoman uniforms now :smile:

um hello. i downloaded your warband mod, with fire and sword. and i think it is such a great mod and in comparison to the official with fire and sword, i would have to say your version of with fire and sword is much better. i like pretty much everything in your mod particularly the cannons and swords. however if there is one thing i must point out. please take no offense but i think the polish hussar armor is pretty ugly in how you have done it. in fact, a lot of the outfits you have done seem out of proportion and are a bit ugly in shape and texture.
However i think if you could somehow get the armor and some of the weapons from the official with fire and sword expansion and ad them to your mod then it would be perfect.
your mods strong points are: gameplay (i love the crouching, cannons and boats), landscape and maps (i love how you have done the maps they are so realistic).
your mods weakpoint is: Armor texture and shape. it doesn't look very good. but if you could ad the armor from with fire and sword official then your mod would be flawless.

well it's cuz some of the things where made for mount and blade in 2007 or something  :wink:

so some things are dam ugly

I am 100% sure no armors from official M&B WFaS will be included to the mod. But bartus is still improving clothes and I can assure they will look better in the final version. :smile:

Jaytaro: Thank you so much for your opinion. :smile:

Is the server up 24/7? (I have no time to run game and check, I'm sorry)
If yes, then what about some small weekly gatherings, lets for example say Saturday/Sunday 20 GTM+0? :smile:
Also, we should start discuss here a little bit more, to bump the thread :razz:

Hofiko said:
I am 100% sure no armors from official M&B WFaS will be included to the mod. But bartus is still improving clothes and I can assure they will look better in the final version. :smile:

Jaytaro: Thank you so much for your opinion. :smile:

im looking forward to it then. but please can you put the hussar wings on the armor? i like the wings on the horse but i think that the wings on the armor look a lot better.

Hussars were carrying their wings on their horses, not armours. Moreover, it should be optional for player to carry the wings or not.

Jaytaro said:
im looking forward to it then. but please can you put the hussar wings on the armor? i like the wings on the horse but i think that the wings on the armor look a lot better.
It'd be a bit unrealistic, because those wings were unneeded weight, which no one would like to carry on his back when he is on horse, not even mentioning when he's on foot. :wink:
So I think, that wings attached to saddle is a good and realistic idea, so it should stay as it is.

On Saturday 26.06.11 there will be a small gathering of players on active server around 20:00 - 22:00 GTM+1.

It won't be anything of an organised event or something, But I though that it might be a good idea to set a a day and an hour when more players will come at once, because right now server is empty almost all the time.

If someone have any suggestion about hour and/or day, then fell free to post.
Everyone is welcome. :wink:

Hofiko said:
Hussars were carrying their wings on their horses, not armours. Moreover, it should be optional for player to carry the wings or not.

but every time i google polish hussars and watch movies with them they always have wings on armor. only officers have them on horse. i know it was only for parade and ceremony in real life and would slow them down in battle. but they still look cool in a game.
please have at least one set with wings

I'd rather they keep it on the horse, as Warband already has enough problems with objects going through walls. Imagine those inside a building.
Anyway, most of those 'google' pictures are disreputable, anyway Winged hussars. I suppose did sometimes have them on there back.

They would look ridiculous in game, and would weigh a soldier down, just imagine swinging those around.

Just keep the wings on there back.

Armored said:
I'd rather they keep it on the horse, as Warband already has enough problems with objects going through walls. Imagine those inside a building.
Anyway, most of those 'google' pictures are disreputable, anyway Winged hussars. I suppose did sometimes have them on there back.

They would look ridiculous in game, and would weigh a soldier down, just imagine swinging those around.

Just keep the wings on there back.

i know its impractical, but i can dream cant i? anyway whoever is the model designer its up to them. but keep up the good work on this mod.
also note about outfits. i love the style and design of most of them. green zupan with chainmail and arm guards, ornate zupan with chainmail armguards and gorgot are really cool looking it style and texture and such. but the shape and proportion is a bit ugly you dont need to get rid of it. just re-shape it.

Hi every one.
I give you some new screens.
Ottomans infantry(this is not the final version):
mb1gc.jpg

mb2p.jpg
and some Swedish cloth's(this is not the final version):

This and much more in the next version.
Salute
b@rtu$

Back
Top Bottom