[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Good news! 30th April, 18:30 GTM+1 there will be an international event: Poles versus rest of the world.
I guess that it will be "officially" announced with all necessary informations soon, I just want you to know about this fact now, so you can prepare your minds :grin:

Think you shud try and make the mod a little bit easier to download and install
At the moment it seems to be to hard since i had to guide some of my friends step by step and one of my friends installed it so it totaly ****ed up.
Just saying

Hello,
I would like to invite everyone interested in WFaS mod to a battle between polish players and „the rest of the world”.  If you want to take part in that event make sure you are signed up (write PM to me – Oktawian) as we set limits of players – 32 for each side.  If english-speaking players are not enough to fullfill one faction, they will form one small unit.

Basic information:
-  it start on 30th Aprill at 18.30 (CET),
-  server name:  1_WFaS_Tawerna,
-  polish-speaking players leader: Oktawian,
-  english-speaking players leader: Dąbrowski,
-  32 players limit for each faction.

To sign in write me (Oktawian) a private message on forums or join our TS at appointed time,  but bear in mind that people who signed to me have priority to take part in this event.

TS 3 details:
Address: 62.20.172.153
Port: 9987
password: warband

Teams:
Poland:
1. Oktawian (C)
2. IvoMirce
3. Klin
4. Raddeo
5. Tadeusz_Kosciuszko
6. Wesch96
7. Lygrys
8. Cavaron
9. Mat berserker
10. Duczek
11. Altharis
12. Wambo
13. Krzychu11
14. Aeglos
15. Nupas
16. Katsura
17. SpajderChrum
18. AdiX
19. Gomez
20. Matim
21. Xarxes
22. Zardes !
23. KuroiNekou
24. Swordsman
25. Alandar
26. Dynek
27. Sopel
28. Matkowski
29. Radh
30. Pacmanist
31. Tymbauk

Rest of the world:
1. Dabrowski (C)
2. Lord Legionista
3. Lord Dante

About WFaS

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbaxzh4a3MA&lc=SlCii9M2rs7mE7kkcUqtIHJd0zhTjTnamIsExeTxRjM&feature=inbox
New possibilities for modification:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1c_IRxWRmM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ug9xXhsXnE
Weather:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbkTQd0cT3w

i dont understand the relation between this mod and the game fire and sword that is for sale.
Are they the same thing? Same developers?

pulsar said:
i dont understand the relation between this mod and the game fire and sword that is for sale.
Are they the same thing? Same developers?

Nope, this is an indepentent mod made by different people. It's very nice, and it has unique features, like field engineers who can dig trenches and build defenses.

Artizan said:
did the event happen? how was it?
Event did happen, was nice, but not as I expected.
There wasn't enough people to make a team of only non-polish people, so some Poles(for example Me) had to go to that team and fight with fellows.
Except for that, it was a lot of fun with nice people on a great mod.
I remained on TS channel for over two or three hours after event just to talk with people :grin:

I hope, that there will be another one soon, and maybe then some more foreigners will join, because playing this mod is a lot of fun :smile:

Am I the only one who thought this expansion sucked? Everything costs a fortune, you can only recruit mercenaries- untill you become a vassal and you can buy from commanders- Only problem is; That's not working. I seriously dont know how they could've ****ed up this much. You cant get anywhere!

If someone knows how you're supposed to get anywhere after you become vassal with the recruiting ( And also how to get money fast- tournaments dont seem to exist here). Then please tell me.

SulleDrake said:
Am I the only one who thought this expansion sucked? Everything costs a fortune, you can only recruit mercenaries- untill you become a vassal and you can buy from commanders- Only problem is; That's not working. I seriously dont know how they could've ****ed up this much. You cant get anywhere!

If someone knows how you're supposed to get anywhere after you become vassal with the recruiting ( And also how to get money fast- tournaments dont seem to exist here). Then please tell me.
Really ? I thought that this is only multiplayer  :grin:

oooh, it's a mod with the same name as the expansion... That will probably lead more troubled people like me coming here, tough luck  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom