[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

I am sure this has been brought up some time in the past but I cannot help it, this mod is truly amazing, will it ever have a single player? it has sooooo much potential!!! I love the time frame, no respectable mods are available in this time frame  :cool:

We are not organising naval battles because in current version they are too buggy - many people spawn outside the ship and instantly die, in most cases the game also crashes when one wants to enter the admin panel to change anything. Maybe they are playable, but I assume everyone will rather go nuts first instead of having fun :/

Was there ever a fix for the issue WSE had in detecting someones version of Warband?
As in, having the required version of warband, but whenever you try to run it through the desktop deluge shortcut, WSE still pops up with an error saying:

"You are running an unsupported version (WSE only supports version 1.16:cool:
Pleas updated or download the full game"

It is the best mod for Warband.Better than original with fire and sword.I'd like to add more features XVII,maps and more new animation

I started playing again.  :smile:  Thank you for the blade. Efficiency fell, but I'm still happy.

Do you know about the new fashion? A man without armor accelerates almost like a slow horse, but he is not very fragile. As a result, we have a whole team of nudists.

NightHawkreal said:
I started playing again.  :smile:  Thank you for the blade. Efficiency fell, but I'm still happy.

Do you know about the new fashion? A man without armor accelerates almost like a slow horse, but he is not very fragile. As a result, we have a whole team of nudists.
Is there some folk on servers?

NightHawkreal said:
Interesting, but too simple and chaotic opportunity to revive the dead. Bots are surprisingly intelligent. But otherwise it is a stupid and dull massacre.
That's just warband AI for you I guess. Perhaps having more solid pathing on maps would work better?

Hello All,

Awesome mod! My compliments on the historical feel and authenticity! Thanks very much for all of the hard work.

Question: Which of the devs and/or modelers would I need to PM to ask for permission in using the ship models for a free historical Age of Sail/Golden Age mod? They will of course be credited.

Thanks

MK

modernknight1 said:
Hello All,

Awesome mod! My compliments on the historical feel and authenticity! Thanks very much for all of the hard work.

Question: Which of the devs and/or modelers would I need to PM to ask for permission in using the ship models for a free historical Age of Sail/Golden Age mod? They will of course be credited.

Thanks

MK
Moderators of this sub-forum, who are devs of mod.

Wait, I am completely confused now.

The latest ver. on mod db is 0.95, and I get kicked from a server, because 0.96 is the newest ver. But I come here and now its 0.5???

The newest version of this mod is 0.96. Every Deluge server works on that version, so try to find 0.96 files and install then. If you have a problem in finding these files on the internet, write to me. I'll send you link to Polish site where you can download them (downloaded mod will be in english) :wink:

I am getting this error when I want to join some servers:
7e2a150d-f44b-4267-9468-4cc92b0548e4

When I click yes I get sent to:

https://www.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_download_module.html

With this error.

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Now this doesn't make any damn sense to me, since I played on that map before, and sometimes the game just joins anyway and I play without problems.

Back
Top Bottom