[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Gaunt said:
King Harkinian said:
This mod is superior to the retail WFaS in every single aspect.

I assume you don't play singleplayer? Some of us consider that an aspect.  :razz:

I usually do play singleplayer, but the singleplayer in retail WFaS is broken enough to actually be considered a downside  :razz:

Well.. no matter how good/bad WFaS campaign is, it's still a Mount&blade-style campaign which is simply boring and easy.
Multi player is the hearth of this game...
Why would I buy WFaS game, when I have WFaS mod for free? :grin:

KuroiNekouPL said:
Well.. no matter how good/bad WFaS campaign is, it's still a Mount&blade-style campaign which is simply boring and easy.
Multi player is the hearth of this game...
Why would I buy WFaS game, when I have WFaS mod for free? :grin:

Of course,you can fight in multiplayer free,but on the other side,it's more interesting to play singleplayer campaign,explore and conquer  :lol: You'll get bored in some time,because of only stupid fightin,fighting and fighting again  :razz:

molashkre said:
Of course,you can fight in multiplayer free,but on the other side,it's more interesting to play singleplayer campaign,explore and conquer  :lol: You'll get bored in some time,because of only stupid fightin,fighting and fighting again  :razz:
But in MP I'm fighting with thinking human beings, not mindless bots, who can rite ad the tree in a middle of a charge...
Also, M&B-style campaign is boring, after you play it too long. I've been playing old M&B(borrowed from friend) and Warband. After ALOT of hours spent on campaign I got bored, because all I practically can do is...
only stupid fightin,fighting and fighting again  :razz:
but with more enemies/allies...

EDIT: Also, there's not too much to explore, I'm 99% sure, that they made map a piece of sh*t anyway... With unrealistic distances between towns etc. (I just don't believe in them...)

you guys should host an event for this mod kind of what they did for MM it will draw in allot of players.
*example*

60 vs 60 WFaS battle!

Poland vs Russia!

fight in regiments! choose from: Pike-men Musketeers and the cavalry!

I think maybe starting something like that will give this mod lots of attention, then the player base will go booming!

Trench: Select a shovel, click on the mousewheel, choose ,,dig''. While digging, you can't move. If you do before the trench reaches it's maximum height, then you should start again to complete it.

A barrier: find a construction place (a few planks together). Select a hammer, hold F.

A cannon: find broken cannon, select hammer, hold F.

Im interested in setting up a large server (240) or so for this mod, but I want to know if it can be used with something like the Captain mode from the commercial FS (except in battle mode), where each player may lead 10 bots if he likes, Has anyone experimented with that?

Hi guys, what do you think about the new reiter's armor? :smile:

raitarb.th.jpg

And about new game menu?

3842116ff9.jpg

632635a8ba.jpg

nice. but still lots of models need rework, if you want I can give some of my models from the Ottoman mod:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,173313.0.html

But... there is about 210 years gap between our mods... I think it just won't fit :razz:

Back
Top Bottom