[M] Siege mod (beta 1.3 release)

Users who are viewing this thread

haha yeah was good fun, I need to keep checking over my shoulder for throwing axes today....

Was thinking of a midweek game, maybe on Wednesday or thursday.  Your thoughts?

Just a note to any map makers - You don't need to AI mesh for this mod.  Due to a fix I've had to implement for respawns, bots don't work.
So concentrate more on mappy awesomeness.  Cheers.

I dunno about games this week, as i've got exams all through it, but this weekend i'm free for pretty much all of it, probably doing a sleepover with my mate who i got into warband, so i'll see what time we're doing it and let you know, it'd be awesome, could you and the other guys make it? :smile:

Ok I'm not making this anymore.

1. Mainly due to lack of players.
2. I don't have time to port it to new module system.

The source code is available here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2030

If anyone wants to pick up the banner and continue then please do.  If you need any help, let me know.

To keep you semi happy, I'll get the original CR server backup on sunday with all of the maps from the siege mod.  That way it's semi siege mod. haha.  Enjoy :smile:

Also if anyone wants to contribute some maps to the server let me know.

Annynduir said:
To keep you semi happy, I'll get the original CR server backup on sunday with all of the maps from the siege mod.  That way it's semi siege mod. haha.  Enjoy :smile:

Also if anyone wants to contribute some maps to the server let me know.

:smile: cool. Thanks!

Why did you remove the bots cloths, and the chance to command them!?

I used to play lan with another friend on this mod because this mod have got better maps, but now when the bots are gone we have to find another mod!

Could you please put the chance to command the bots back?

Your Dearest FytteRagnar

FytteRagnar said:
Why did you remove the bots cloths, and the chance to command them!?

I used to play lan with another friend on this mod because this mod have got better maps, but now when the bots are gone we have to find another mod!

Could you please put the chance to command the bots back?

Your Dearest FytteRagnar

IIRC, there arn't any AI meshs.

really like it but their was a couple of stupid teamkillers on last night  :mad: but you cant really do anything about it cause if you have a poll the othe team wont want to kick the player :cry: but its great apart from that :grin:

hey guys, been away for a while, didn't know people were using/enjoying this.  I'll see what I can do about re-releasing it for the latest version.
I've put the maps on the CR_Siege server (which I put back up last night) which is running native.
Not sure if the respawn problem still exists or not.  It's a fix I implemented for multiplayer spawning that broke the bots but from some initial testing it seems that taleworlds may have fixed it by accident in 1 of the newer patches which means it shouldn't be too hard to put bots back in again.

And not sure what you were saying there vincenzo but the maps were taken from native and then I've just updated them, added ladders, taken out props that people can get stuck on, added doors, siege towers etc.  Though I'll be adding 1 map later that someone did for me.  I didn't see the point in wasting perfectly good maps!

thnx for the info :smile: downloading it now and its a biggie which i like <3

Back
Top Bottom