[M] Shot and Shell *Outdated thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artaxias said:
Ok, any specific requests for a map type? How many buildings do you want, what kind of terrain, etc.

Doesn't really matter. The only thing I ask is for balance. The thing that makes me mad about MM/NW is all of the maps are camptastic. Buidlings are fine, but make sure they're evenly disperesed, etc.

Legolan said:
btw, think you can get a sub-forum now

Yes. 15 is the minimum. I didn't want to just meet the bare minimum, if you can understand  :grin:

Legolan said:
btw, please do us Americans a favor and give us our own faction, we would loves you  :mrgreen:

I plan on it. But expect it after release.

I think you should give the United States faction some boots and weapons.. kinda embarrassing approaching the enemy with neither of them  :razz: 

BUT THAT'S NOT HISTORICALLY ACCURATE  :lol:

And I uploaded the linebattle video. However I am taking it down. The sound did not encode right, so there is a massive sound desynchronization. May not be that big of a deal, but I can't have it be sub-par on may channel  :mrgreen:

Will be up tomorrow morning, in 2 separate parts.

After Denmark-Norway are included, along with some proper British Grenadiers & an American faction, there will be some hard-core historical re-enactments going down.

LtSpearing said:
After Denmark-Norway are included...

Pretty certain there, huh?  :lol:

Next patch soon. It will add artillery in. Do keep in mind, though, that this artillery system is temporary. It's pretty much like AoFI's old one. I've been meaning to code my own, but the reload freeze bug came up and is taking all of my time. So, rather than wait forever to implement a custom one, I'll just put this one is, since as of current the "Shells" are missing from "Shot and Shell"  :wink:

Not certain, but very, very, very convinced. If you need help, or even want some free uniforms and such, let me know. In all honesty, all you'd have to do is just basically make a copy of Sweden, translate some uniform names, make some of them red, make the Grenadier mitre cap into a bearskin (Unless I'm mistaken) and make it so the uniform lining is white instead of yellow.

Besides that, and some other very, very small details, I think I can get a friend to get some stuff for you :grin:

damonkey said:
Next patch soon. It will add artillery in. Do keep in mind, though, that this artillery system is temporary. It's pretty much like AoFI's old one. I've been meaning to code my own, but the reload freeze bug came up and is taking all of my time. So, rather than wait forever to implement a custom one, I'll just put this one is, since as of current the "Shells" are missing from "Shot and Shell"  :wink:

Now we get to explain to everyone on the server how it works :razz:

"Press F damn you!!!"

Lol, by fixing the reload freeze, you rid the ESA of our current insider: Michael Fox cannot reload a musket, because of parkinsons.

damonkey said:
blah blah blah...Next patch soon. It will add artillery in. ...blah blah blah

Yeah,thanks. I need it for my maps =)

Edit: Adding destructible walls to the next patch/es would be cool too :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom