MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Users who are viewing this thread

Will there be a pirates and ships in this? I know it wouldnt make sense I guess but I can see pirating in this to be very cool  :grin:

ArthurPendragon, unfortunately it seems the problem with the PMs is occurring again.  I sent you two more a little over a week ago but never received a reply.  The first was a PM sent normally by clicking the icon under your picture and the second was sent as a reply to one of your earlier messages to me.

Did anyone make yet the joke about the hype train? Anyway...
48663315.jpg

CHOOOOO CHOOOO THE HYPE TRAIN COMING!!

Sorry I couldn make the scene for you guys. I'm really impressed by your mod though. Keep up the good work!

Really interesting what you are aiming for with this mod, especially with not relying on admins. If you can figure out how to get around spawn camping / abusing that would be pretty big.

Having in-game mechanics to deal with trolls is optimal as a human-being can't always be on to play the role of big brother.

Will there be bounties I saw some in a picture but I mean If you accept a bounty and you kill him you would get money

Sorry to everyone for the lack of responses. While we still do have almost everything completed me and the other developer feel like their is a lack of following of the mod. So we have stopped working on it full time. If you would like to see the mod released please try to get some supporters. As of now we are not planning on releasing it.

I'm not so fond of MnB Warband anymore. No interest in really getting back to it. Maybe when bannerlords comes out, I'll get back into it.

>head explodes on impact from a bullet
>Completed
i'm gonna download this instantly when it drops

I like to inform everyone we're still working on this project our 1st expected UAT is tomorrow 29-10-16 I hope to see a lot of you there sorry for this late notice but we have new team members assiting in the creation of the mod so we'll be able to create it much quicker.
http://forum.persistentcivilwar.com/

Back
Top Bottom