[M] NordInvasion

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree.  We should have a link to our mod/board like cRPG does.  It's an awesome mod and having more support from the Taleworlds forum would really help the community grow.

A board link like cRPG has would be most usefull. Our entire population exists of random people and the retired part of Mercenaries mod community :razz:

Roran 13 said:
A board link like cRPG has would be most usefull. Our entire population exists of random people and the retired part of Mercenaries mod community :razz:

I'll have to ask a mod and see if we can sort something out :smile: For the meantime, we just released v 0.2.7!

• New Features
  • Added ~30 new troop types
  • Added a wave randomizer to pick troops from the different types
  • Added new legendary weapons and loot
  • Added Search to auction hall

• Changes / Bug Fixes
  • Bots now attack deployed shields
  • Replaced kick poll with a report player functionality
  • Fixed some more glitches on mountain pass and beach assault
  • Slightly increased the stats of legendary weapons and cursed stones
  • Huntsmen are now considerably weaker in all regards
  • Shock troopers are slightly weaker and now use trained ponies instead of hunters
  • Reduced listing cost to 0.05% instead of 0.15% of item price
  • Raised level cap to 42
  • Probably some more tweaks and balances that i've since forgotten

We are also launching our second NA server, based on the east coast. This should help with the influx of new players!

you can download it here

Hey, I created an House and I've two questions:
1: What will be Campaign Strategy? PLEASE TELL ME! And when?
2: What I've to do to get King Quests?
Thanks.

I suppose its for the upcoming grand campaign, but I'm not sure what the campaign strategy button will reveal once activated :O just troll visit the nord invasion forum for more info

So I have installed this mod, and I can't seem to find any sort of solution to my problem, it seems it is only me that has the problem. I am unable to get any servers to show up when trying to connect. Eventually after refreshing for a while I will get the error "Unable to connect to server"
I have tried filters, my firewall is off. I have deleted the mod folder and replaced it, I have uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled and I can't figure out my problem. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom